Mufasa

Re: Mufasa

Postby Darkstride » January 19th, 2011, 11:42 am

Mufasa does respect Zazu and Zazu respects him back that's why Zazu went along with it. He knew that it wouldn't get out of hand and he wouldn't get hurt. If he wanted he could have flown off at any time and that's it no more Zazu.

It's like in real life for me, I respect and love my friends to death but doesn't mean I don't start a play fight every once in a while ^^
Darkstride
Queen of Mean =3

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Just go with the flow....unless it looks bad

Nickname(s): darky, dark, derpy
Pride Points: 0

Postby Pixie » January 19th, 2011, 11:52 am

Agreed. I don't think it was a sign of disrespect, just a bit of tough love :P
LxL graphics
Pixie
Photographer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Not afraid to speak my mind. Seriously.

Nickname(s): Pixie, etc.
Pride Points: 10

Postby SuperBabySimba » January 19th, 2011, 5:09 pm

Heh. Zazu seems horrified, protesting first and then crouching pitifully and saying with deep emotion "How humiliating." Where was the love in using him as Simba's bouncing target? But whatever, at least Mufasa didn't use him as such in front of the pride or anyone really, and I don't think he would've. So in that it wasn't all too disrespectful. But I can not rid the act completely off of disrespect as long as the situation goes as it goe sin the original version. And I'm not sure if I even want to because then, I think Mufasa would seem flawless.

But as said, I prefer the extented Morning Report for what kind of image it gives of Mufasa's less serious side.
Image Image
Signature pictures © SuperBabySimba
"Never trust the future... Never miss the past.
If you live for the shining moment, the moment may just last."

~*~*~THE LION KING AU ROLEPLAY GAME~*~*~
SuperBabySimba

Avarar by SuperBabySimba

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » January 19th, 2011, 6:14 pm

Yea. Zazu doesn't seem to like Simba much :lol: but then again, Simba uses Zazu as a chew toy practically.
SummerSnowLeopard

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby Jiirani » January 19th, 2011, 6:19 pm

It's true xD But Zazu doesn't seem the type to hold a grudge.

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby Annie » January 19th, 2011, 8:42 pm

I think they should have shown more of Mufasa, he's such a good character. This is why I think TLK3 should have been Mufasa and Scar's cubhood.
He seems so strong and serious, but also scared and playful at times. A very good sense of humour!

I think Mufasa and Zazu were long time friends, so that's why Zazu didn't want to be pounced, but he'd be putting up with Muffy's games for so long, he was used to it :P
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby Chumvikingpride » January 19th, 2011, 9:37 pm

lol, muffy who plays with his future butler, as in the history or the future rich heir plays with their servant or maid
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Chumvikingpride=Dragon ball z,Digimon, Jayce and TWW fan!
Android 17 forever! hamtaro rocks!
Chumvikingpride

Am I a demon? In any case, I like the evil!

Nickname(s): gaga,Hamtaro,BigBraining
Pride Points: 8

Postby SuperBabySimba » January 23rd, 2011, 2:48 am

I never got the feeling that they'd be old friends. Rafiki and Mufasa obviously were--or at least they were very close friends, but of Zazu I got the impression that he'd just been at Mufasa's service as the councellor for a long time. While that status seemed to be all about treating him as a king. Although, now that I think of it, he did treat Simba in a way that might mean he was also genuinely friends with Mufasa. ^^ Oh well, in any case I personally never got the long-time-friends impression while watching the movie.
Image Image
Signature pictures © SuperBabySimba
"Never trust the future... Never miss the past.
If you live for the shining moment, the moment may just last."

~*~*~THE LION KING AU ROLEPLAY GAME~*~*~
SuperBabySimba

Avarar by SuperBabySimba

Postby mnyama » March 26th, 2011, 11:20 pm

did anyone know that Mufasa was actually the name of a king in africa? not a lion king, a real, actual, historical human king.
mnyama

Nickname(s): Myn

Postby PrincessKiara » March 27th, 2011, 4:59 pm

[quote="SimbasMate1"][quote="atouchofgrace"][quote="Lewo"]I think Mufasa was a great father to Simba, he was firm but loving.[/quote]
How every parent should be. I wouldn't mind to have Mufasa as my father.[/quote]

I agree. We never get to see characters like Mufasa anymore. He's one of the most intelligent and greatest lions I have ever seen in my life. He's so amazing to learn from.[/quote]
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters