Kopa

Re: Kopa

Postby Jiirani » December 24th, 2010, 1:03 pm

[quote="FlipMode"][quote="Jiirani"]
It says:

First American Edition. Copyright 1994 The Walt Disney Company.[/quote]

TLKII came out in 1998[/quote]

Then everythings fine xD But he was in the movie :) Ya'll just blinked and missed him.
Last edited by Jiirani on December 28th, 2010, 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby xLilacVixenx » December 24th, 2010, 1:04 pm

[quote="Jiirani"][quote="FlipMode"][quote="Jiirani"]
It says:

Then everythings fine xD But he was in the movie :) Ya'll just blinked and missed him.[/quote]

Woah, how did I miss that?! *Giggles*
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 13

Postby Jiirani » December 24th, 2010, 1:06 pm

[quote="xLilacVixenx"]

Woah, how did I miss that?! *Giggles*[/quote]

I guess we'll never know xDD

Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Postby PrincessKiara » December 24th, 2010, 4:59 pm

Kopa is lovely, but I`m really happy the writers of SP decided to create Kiara, instead of letting Simba have a son.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Jiirani » December 24th, 2010, 5:35 pm

[quote="PrincessKiara"]Kopa is lovely, but I`m really happy the writers of SP decided to create Kiara, instead of letting Simba have a son.[/quote]

I love Kopa, but your right. It's a nice change, seeing a princess instead of another Prince.

Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Postby SuperBabySimba » December 24th, 2010, 7:37 pm

[quote="xLilacVixenx"][quote="FlipMode"][quote="Jiirani"]
It says:

Then that proves it...they just considered it as a male before the Simba's Pride creators changed it to female.[/quote]

1.) Please note that "Copyright 1994 The Walt Disney Compnay" is not the same as "Created/written by Disney". You can hold copyrights for someone else's creation just the same as your own, if the creator gives you the rights. And that is what happened with "The Six New Adventures". The Walt Disney Company had gained the book's copyrights that year. That's all. And even if a book was created and written by someone at The Walt Disney Company - as long as that someone isn't one of the film's makers, the book doesn't prove anything about the film.

The book universe authors only assumed or personally viewed that it's a boy because it looks heck of a lot like Simba did as a baby. But it never had a gender in the movie universe until SP gave it one in 1998. In its own film it still doesn't have a gender because they didn't bother to edit the commentary track for the 2003 DVD release.

2.) So, they didn't change anything. The SP film makers decided for the first time ever, which gender the cub is in the movie universe. It was Fluffy without a gender until they decided it to be the daughter Kiara. (Unless one wishes to regard only the canon, in which case it remains Fluffy without a gender and thus is to you personally whatever you want it to be.)
Image Image
Signature pictures © SuperBabySimba
"Never trust the future... Never miss the past.
If you live for the shining moment, the moment may just last."

~*~*~THE LION KING AU ROLEPLAY GAME~*~*~
SuperBabySimba

Avarar by SuperBabySimba

Pride Points: 0

Postby Ushujaa » December 24th, 2010, 9:31 pm

jiirani you are my hero... Image

do you mind if i use that in my signature as well... XD
Spoiler: show

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

Postby Jiirani » December 24th, 2010, 9:34 pm

[quote="Ushujaa"]jiirani you are my hero... Image

do you mind if i use that in my signature as well... XD[/quote]

Aw shucks ^//^ Thanks xD Oh course not :3 Go ahead ^^ But may i ask that you credit me? ^^;

Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Postby Ushujaa » December 24th, 2010, 9:40 pm

lol thank you, that picture is awesome!!!
Spoiler: show

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

Postby Jiirani » December 24th, 2010, 9:41 pm

No problemo 8D May I ask how you get those spolier things to come up? I'm curious xD

Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters