Kovu or Simba?

Kovu
41%
Simba
59%

Total votes : 37

Kovu or Simba?

Postby VitaniOutsider » November 17th, 2011, 2:44 pm

There are lots of Kovu fans but what about Simba, the main character? :sad: 8-)
~VitaniOutsider

My Current RPs:

Freedom OC Pride

Gift from Feathertail coming soon!

VitaniOutsider

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I fail at chatting!

Nickname(s): VO, Vitani
Pride Points: 2

Re: Kovu or Simba?

Postby BlazePrower9205 » November 17th, 2011, 4:49 pm

I'm more of a Kovu fan myself. :p
Leaving. Might be back if the bill doesn't get passed.
BlazePrower9205

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Amitiechu

Postby aloobah » November 17th, 2011, 8:45 pm

Arrrrrgggg! They're both so awesome... :-o
It's really hard...They both had a rough child hood and they both have the same sort of personality. I'm going to have to go with Simba (soley based on the fact that Matthew Broderick has the most amazing voice ever). ;)
Image Image Image Image
aloobah

Pride Points: 3

Postby SimbasGuard » November 18th, 2011, 7:43 am

Once again, as my name indicates. Simba is my favorite character.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby DGFone » November 18th, 2011, 8:24 am

For me it's a no-contest. Kovu Kovu simply did what he was told to do as a mindless drone until his life was proven different. It's not hard to re-program a drone.

Simba on the other hand is a much rounder character and has a much more interesting personality. Simba had to go through much harsher lessons than just "kill X and X is not the enemy". Simba had to deal with a treacherous uncle, the guild of killing his father, and of relearning his true self. Kovu never did anything drastic. But Simba, he had to remember.

And more. So Simba it is.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Noah » November 19th, 2011, 3:17 am

Kovu took some time for me to get used too, but I eventually warmed up to him. With that said I like Simba much better. It's hard for a successor to surpass the original. That's as true for Kovu and Simba, as it is for Simba and Mufasa. I'm going to climb out on a limb here and say that if Kovu ever got a son/daughter in a future sequel, I wouldn't enjoy him as much as I enjoy Kovu. :gasp:
Siggy by Me

accolades: show

birthday siggy by regulus: show
Noah

Only the lonely can play

Nickname(s): Nahaai

Postby Blaze » November 19th, 2011, 12:11 pm

I love both characters but i have to say that i will always like Kovu that bit more. Mainly becuase as much as i love simba in the the first tlk, i find him a little bit annoying in tlk2.
Blaze
kovu is king of the pridelands

Pride Points: 0

Postby Lauren » November 19th, 2011, 6:36 pm

Of course, my vote went for Simba. :nehneh:

To me, Simba's a much more interesting character. I relate to Simba a lot more than I do to Kovu. Each of them have their own unique qualities as an individual. Kovu just wanted to live a better life and be with Kiara. He didn't want anything to do with Scar and couldn't even relate to his enstranged guider because Scar wasn't his father and died before he was born. He had to escape that perdicament of following Zira's plans to kill her archenemy and rule the Pridelands. On the other hand, Simba dealt with a real loss of his wonderful father after his own uncle killed him. He had to deal with isolation from his homeland after being exiled over the years and had to figure out his place in life. Simba finally figured out who he was, took responsibility as the incoming king and faced Scar for good. He had to fight off a real murderer for whom he thought that Scar was his "friend" as a cub. A real hero takes as much action as possible, no matter how much it hurts and restore reality back, and that's exactly what Simba did.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kovi73 » December 26th, 2011, 10:48 pm

HMMM really i don't know what to say :oops:
I prefer to Kovu, because the scar on his face makes him look better with his green eyes jejeje :lol:
Kovi73
hi...

...please call me Kovu ;)

Nickname(s): Kovu

Postby Pocahontas » December 26th, 2011, 11:57 pm

Simba! Simba! Simba all the way! :D
Pocahontas

Average Nerd

Pride Points: 7

Next

Return to The Characters