Things you should NEVER say to Simba

Re: Things you should NEVER say to Simba

Postby Lauren » March 23rd, 2011, 10:13 pm

You're so stupid as a king!
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shyann » March 23rd, 2011, 10:14 pm

Scar would have been a much better King then you!!!!!!!
Sig and Avatar for Shy by Ral
Shyann

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

TLKFan

Nickname(s): Shy
Pride Points: 2

Postby PotterYouRotter » March 24th, 2011, 1:36 am

to simba: oh god it's a ginger kid! :huh4: :huh5:

or : every other lion in here is so much scarier and/or sexier than you...
example of non sexy/scary: 8-) :-x :burp: :fall: :grouphug: :guilty: :silly: :confident2: :eyebrow6: :happy3: :hey4: :hopeful: :inlove: :lazy: :ninja: :peaceful: :togetherness: :worried: :retro: :huh: :cuddle: :hesitant: :grr3:

examples of scary/sexy: :evil: :roar4: :roar5: :watchingyou: :confident: :ehh: :adored: :backfromthedead: :coldhearted2: :dreadeddoughnuts: :fakesadness: :insane: :nukamisery: :upset4: :betrayed: :coldhearted: :evil2: :evil3: :evil4: :executive: :furious2: :vengeful: :edangry: :scarcastic: : :furious3: :ghostly: :grr6: :hate: :hmm3: :tired: :yawn2: :confident3: :devious: :grr5: :huh2: :smirk: :smile3: :sexy: :ooo: :bigteethnala: :innocent2: :hey3: :grr: :girlyman: :eyebrow:

(and a million expressions later we find out im the bad boy fan girl)
とtoらraドdoラra
A PROUD HIDDLESTONER!!
PotterYouRotter
EHEHEHEHE

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Potter, Elijah
Pride Points: 9

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 27th, 2011, 10:45 am

Scar is MORE HANDSOME then YOU!
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Lauren » April 4th, 2011, 2:25 am

Nala's seeing (dating) another lion.
Lauren

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 4th, 2011, 11:24 am

Zira wants you
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby AdAstrα » April 4th, 2011, 11:53 am

You kind of look like Scar.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 4th, 2011, 11:56 am

Scar is comming at the jungle to kill you :O

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby DGFone » April 6th, 2011, 8:15 am

Nala is growing tired of you. She's looking for another mate...
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 6th, 2011, 8:58 am

Nala doesn't need you

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters