Ask Banzai!

Ask Banzai!

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 27th, 2011, 11:50 am

I guess there isn't a topic like this.
-----
Banzai, why did you let Scar being rude to you?
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Re: Ask Banzai!

Postby iluvnala » April 10th, 2011, 4:26 am

idk he gave us food so i couldnt care less
are you related to ed
iluvnala

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): nalagirl
Pride Points: 0

Postby SlayerOfLight » April 14th, 2011, 10:36 pm

no

you are no match for me, little hyena prick. do you know that?
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby KopaLeo » April 16th, 2011, 1:47 am

You can't speak! At least not while you are not singing. But EVERYONE can speak while singing!

How come you knew so many good jokes?
"The more we find out about the universe, the more meaningless it all seems...... The effort to understand the universe is one of the very few things that lifts human life a little above the level of farce, and gives it some of the grace of tragedy."
——Steven Weinberg
KopaLeo
Ex Ungue Leonem

What is the meaning of my food's life?

Nickname(s): Kopa, Professor, Wise Guy
Pride Points: 4

Postby SlayerOfLight » April 16th, 2011, 8:18 am

I'm born with them in my head

shall we try out the hyena-boiler on you? : D
SlayerOfLight

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 16th, 2011, 8:20 am

NO!
--
*shows zebra leg*
Want this?
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Postby SlayerOfLight » April 16th, 2011, 8:23 am

*bites zebra leg from natalie's hands* yummy, got some more?

*puts banzai in hyena boiler* how do you like this? : D
SlayerOfLight

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 16th, 2011, 8:24 am

O_O Noooooooo!
--
Why you just bit me?

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby SlayerOfLight » April 16th, 2011, 8:29 am

that wasn't me, Ed did it!!

*aims hunting rifle at banzai* you would do a good midday snack, wouldn't you? : D
SlayerOfLight

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 16th, 2011, 8:33 am

I taste like garbage >.<
---
True or False?

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Next

Return to The Characters