Shenzi, Banzai, Ed

Re: Shenzi, Banzai, Ed

Postby TheRoguePrince » September 27th, 2010, 9:00 pm

Well, they don't so to speak, there are many other hyenas that moved in, and besides, the hyenas play a slightly more important role in the scheme of things than your standard minions.
TheRoguePrince

Postby Rilla » September 28th, 2010, 6:23 pm

I like them, sometimes they're even funnier than Timon&Pumbaa IMO :crazy2:
Image Image
Rilla

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rilla
Pride Points: 0

Postby LadyNala » September 28th, 2010, 10:52 pm

I agree Rilla.
Spoiler: show
Siggy: PB
Icon: Livejournal
Member Bar: LadyAislinn
Fan Banner: SimbaHolic
LadyNala

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ladynala yo. â„¢

Nickname(s): LadyNala, Nala
Pride Points: 1

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 30th, 2010, 1:15 pm

I never cared for Shenzi, but I really like Banzai and Ed. All of them make good villain-ish comic reliefs. :crazy2:
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby TheRoguePrince » October 8th, 2010, 4:18 am

Ed is pretty awesome, Shenzi and Banzai are good, but the way Ed act is freakin' hilarious.
TheRoguePrince

Postby Lauren » October 9th, 2010, 4:12 am

[quote="TheRoguePrince"]Ed is pretty awesome, Shenzi and Banzai are good, but the way Ed act is freakin' hilarious.[/quote]

That's true. Especially when Ed is LMAOing, it's hilarious to laugh at. :lol:
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby c3po » October 9th, 2010, 6:02 am

the hyenas are very funny.
by pk091
c3po

may the force be with you

Nickname(s): c3 or 3po
Pride Points: 2

Postby Harvs » October 18th, 2010, 3:16 am

I think that there should have been 3 separate threads for these guys... but that's just me.

I like Shenzi the best. For one, she's the only girl hyena. two, her attitude and one liners are brilliant ('Cactus-butt' incredibly funny), and she's just the best.

Banzai is a close second. his personality, I find rather bland. He always seems to agree with Shenzi, implying that Banzai<Shenzi

What can I say about Ed? He's the voice of reason two times in the Lion King, he's hilarious to listen to, and it's great how his eyes are never facing forwards.

"A film should engage, not distract. expand, not contract. Inform, not retract. Redefine, not reenact."

Credit to my awesome signature goes to Twin.
Harvs
The old Simba66

The new HarvstootH

Nickname(s): 66, S66, Simby
Pride Points: 54

Postby Lauren » October 22nd, 2010, 1:08 am

[quote="Simba66"]I think that there should have been 3 separate threads for these guys... but that's just me.

I like Shenzi the best. For one, she's the only girl hyena. two, her attitude and one liners are brilliant ('Cactus-butt' incredibly funny), and she's just the best.

Banzai is a close second. his personality, I find rather bland. He always seems to agree with Shenzi, implying that Banzai<Shenzi

What can I say about Ed? He's the voice of reason two times in the Lion King, he's hilarious to listen to, and it's great how his eyes are never facing forwards.[/quote]

Same here for me. ;)
Lauren

Postby Whitelionesseyes » October 26th, 2010, 8:19 pm

I like Banzai. He's so hilarious. Ed is the craziest one and Shenzi is cool.
•·.·¯·.·•—(•÷[•·.·´¯`·.·••°¤*(¯`°(At last I see the light)°´¯)*¤°••·.·´¯`·.·•]÷•)—•·.·¯·.·•

••°¤*(¯`Image°´¯)*¤°••
<º)))><•´¯`•±‡±Sing to me the song of the stars, of your galaxies dancing and laughing and laughing again. When I feel like my home is so far sing to me of the plans for which you sent me to this Earth±‡±•´¯`•><(((º>
Whitelionesseyes
••¤(`×[¤Light Crystal¤]×´)¤••

•°¤*(¯`°(We Are One)°´¯)*¤°•

Nickname(s): •°¤*White, lioness, WLE*¤°•

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters