Postby CommandoTheLion » August 9th, 2009, 3:58 pm

what is wrong with Ed why is he so messed up? O.o
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Re: Shenzi, Banzai, Ed

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 9th, 2009, 11:21 pm

[quote="CommandoTheLion"]what is wrong with Ed why is he so messed up? O.o[/quote]

He's not messed up, it's just his personality. He no likes to talk. :P
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Nukascar1 » August 24th, 2009, 5:41 pm

I fel really out of place cus I hate them.
Nukascar1

Pride Points: -2

Postby LilTiger » August 27th, 2009, 12:38 pm

I love them! They're so cute! I like Ed, but I like Shenzi the most.
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 2nd, 2009, 4:30 pm

[quote="LilTiger"]I love them! They're so cute! I like Ed, but I like Shenzi the most.[/quote]

I saw some fan-art of them as cubs and they were extremely cute!
KopsTheTerminator

Postby CommandoTheLion » September 9th, 2009, 4:08 am

O.o sounds like Ed escaped from the mental hospital O.o
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 9th, 2009, 9:42 am

Hey! I got him as a result in a TLK quiz! And I find him the cutest of the trio. xD
KopsTheTerminator

Postby CommandoTheLion » September 10th, 2009, 2:35 am

[quote="Kopa23"]Hey! I got him as a result in a TLK quiz! And I find him the cutest of the trio. xD[/quote]

Haha do you feel special xD Lol
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 10th, 2009, 8:58 am

Well yeah, because I act like Ed most of the time lol.

Edit: I found my result.

You Scored as Ed
You are Ed! What can be said about you? You ARE the life of the party, no doubt. You're naturally a center of comedic attention, and your jester-like personality has won you the endearment of friends and admirers alike. While you may not be known for your mental faculties, who needs intelligence when you can cause gut-busting laughter in others anywhere you go? Your idea of a good time is hanging out with friends and being as jovial and carefree as possible. Normal people scare you and you just dont /get/ boring people. They should all loosen up and hang out with you! You could certainly show 'em a good time!

It suits me. 8D Everything in this suits me. Best result ever. :D
KopsTheTerminator

Postby CommandoTheLion » September 11th, 2009, 3:51 am

[quote="Kopa23"]Well yeah, because I act like Ed most of the time lol.

Edit: I found my result.

You Scored as Ed
You are Ed! What can be said about you? You ARE the life of the party, no doubt. You're naturally a center of comedic attention, and your jester-like personality has won you the endearment of friends and admirers alike. While you may not be known for your mental faculties, who needs intelligence when you can cause gut-busting laughter in others anywhere you go? Your idea of a good time is hanging out with friends and being as jovial and carefree as possible. Normal people scare you and you just dont /get/ boring people. They should all loosen up and hang out with you! You could certainly show 'em a good time!

It suits me. 8D Everything in this suits me. Best result ever. :D[/quote]

Haha Nice^^
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters