Shenzi, Banzai, Ed

Shenzi, Banzai, Ed

Postby JesstheCougress » April 2nd, 2009, 3:38 am

Notice: Here's a link to the Shenzi Article, the Banzai Article, and the Ed Article @ The Lion King Wiki. -- The Staff

No one's got a thread on these three! Thought I'd start one :) my fav out of these is definitely Shenzi. you?
JesstheCougress

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: Shenzi, Banzai, Ed

Postby Moka » April 2nd, 2009, 7:33 am

I like Banzai the best :)

The hyenas are supposed to be the minions, but even they show their humorous side in the films :]
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby JesstheCougress » April 2nd, 2009, 2:11 pm

:lol2: Ed is just hilarious! Has anyone read Chronicles of the Pridelands? It's a good story, and one "book" of it is from the hyenas' perspective. (i'd give you a link, but i don't have one)
JesstheCougress

Pride Points: 0

Postby Simba » April 2nd, 2009, 7:02 pm

I know the link! if it's the same one I'm thinking of. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chronicle ... Pridelands. if it doesn't work, they either closed it finally or I mistyped the last bit. I can't find out right now cause it's blocked at school....grr.

but yeah, I love Shenzi and Ed. I mean, Shenzi's the smartest of the three and she could actually be the leader of the pack without Scar. and in the TLKN6A, she was the one who gave Taka the idea to set-up Mufasa.

and Ed, well, he's just awesome. he doesn't even need an explanation just cause he's Ed :P :lol2: :salute:
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby PrincessKiara » May 19th, 2009, 7:34 am

I like the Hyenas, they’re funny. Ed is of course my favourite, his laugh is hysterical! :lol:
There is one moment in the movie that always makes me laugh: The expression on Shenzies face when she says: "Lets’s go!" (right before they start chasing the wildebeest to create the stampede)
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby KiarasMate » May 20th, 2009, 2:44 am

Hmm, I'm not really a huge fan of the hyena trio, but they do add in a bit of humor into the movies. I guess out of the three, I like Ed the best just because he's crazy. ^^ Can't really think of anything else to mention about them, other than they need to work on their punch lines. >.>
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby PrincessKiara » May 20th, 2009, 11:54 am

Yeah, I reckon their puns about eathing the lioncubs (make me a cub sandwhich, did we order this dinner to go/there is goes, etc) was a pain to translate into other languages! :? Some of it simply gets lost in translation.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby CheetahCat » June 2nd, 2009, 5:39 am

When it comes to the hyenas, I thought they did a pretty good job in the film. ^^ They're not really my top favorite of characters but when it comes to choosing one, I suppose Ed will be my favorite since his laugh is too funny. ^^ I also like the puns they came up with! My favorite would have to be the, "Cub Sandwich" lol.
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby Mike » June 2nd, 2009, 10:22 pm

The hyenas are brilliant :) As I've said a few times before, they really have to be to stand up to Scar as real villains ;) I'm glad the creators managed it, becaue the hyenas add a lot to the story ^.^
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby SimbaandShenzifan » June 9th, 2009, 7:33 pm

Me likeys the hyenas! Shenzi being my favorite of course. Then Ed, then Banzai. I love their humor and I especially love Shenzi's line in the Lion king 1.5 when Timon asks for her hand in marriage, (in a joking manner of course), "I only defy so many laws against nature!" :lol2: I love Ed's laugh! It's epic!
Mood:Image

Keeper of :shenzismile:Image

Mood Button: Simbadaholic
Keeper Buttons: Moka and Simba
SimbaandShenzifan

Pride Points: 1

Next

Return to The Characters