Shenzi, Banzai, Ed

Re: Shenzi, Banzai, Ed

Postby MuddyMufasa » October 2nd, 2011, 2:00 pm

I love all three of them. They are just so hilarious. XD They make a perfect trio.
MuddyMufasa
Mufasa's Biggest Fan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Muddy, Mufasa
Pride Points: 10

Postby Auon » October 28th, 2011, 2:24 am

Ed is definitely my favorite, his hysterical laugh right before "Be Prepared" just makes my day...
Auon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Ophelia » October 29th, 2011, 6:44 am

I just rewatched TLK, and I have to say: I absolutely ADORE the hyenas. I mean, I loved them when I first watched it regardless, but the second time I felt as if they were absolute gold! :salute:

I love Ed's expressions, to be honest. And Shenzi and Banzai are just fantastic.
Ophelia

Man was in the forest.

Nickname(s): Abby, Phelia, Ophie
Pride Points: 12

Postby Kipekee » December 20th, 2011, 12:14 am

Shenzi Shenzi Shenzi!
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Ozy » December 24th, 2011, 8:07 pm

I'll love Shenzi, Banzai and Ed foreverzzzz :< even though their character design is downright abstract and they've led a lot of ignorant people to blindly hate hyenas haha I STILL LOVE THEM, OK?

http://artofkellyjohnson.storenvy.com/
Instagram @artofkellyjohnson
Ozy
Ya like jazz?

I need you to let me touch it

Nickname(s): KJ
Pride Points: 26

Postby SNAZ » August 27th, 2012, 11:45 am

[quote="Ozy"]I'll love Shenzi, Banzai and Ed foreverzzzz :< even though their character design is downright abstract and they've led a lot of ignorant people to blindly hate hyenas haha I STILL LOVE THEM, OK?[/quote]

Couldn't agree more!
Userbars and Extra stuffs: show
Thanks Julie Skywalker for my AWESOME siggy and avvy :-D
SNAZ
Scar Rules

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But I still like Simba ;)

Nickname(s): SNSZ123, Shaz, snaz, Twin(GeminiGemelo)
Pride Points: 9

Postby Meskhenet » August 27th, 2012, 8:39 pm

Out of the three I like Shenzi the best. She's the leader of the musketeer group, she's funny, and sassy. She knows when enough is enough. She is willing to protect one of her own. And she is not afraid to attack the betrayer.
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby Chakatheprince » September 1st, 2012, 5:01 pm

I like Shenzi the best. But the others are cool ;)
THIS
IS
SPARTA!!!
Nah, it's just Chaka. :3 My name is Chaka. Im a brown cub with a kopa-like tuft. I have very cold blue eyes and sharp talon-like claws- so look out! >: D I personally LOVE TLK and Warrior Cats.
Chakatheprince
I can roar.

Nah, I can't.

Pride Points: 1

Previous

Return to The Characters