Vitani

Re: Vitani

Postby SimbasGuard » October 11th, 2011, 3:58 am

I'd say tomboyish.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby SweetNala » October 15th, 2011, 3:05 pm

Omg I love vitani!
signature by Amyz! thanks!
SweetNala

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 7

Postby KingRadi » October 15th, 2011, 3:55 pm

I really like Vitani '') I love her personality, tomboy/wild child sort of thing going on there. I would of liked her to have a bigger part in the movies definitely.
Avatar made by Cherish, signature made by Amyz. Thanks to both of you '') I made the userbar
"Remember who you are, you are my son, and the one true King" - Mufasa
KingRadi
Simba Fan Forever

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Remember Who You Are

Nickname(s): King, Radi, KR, James, Jamie
Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKivuli » November 14th, 2011, 2:33 am

Love this character, a deviant a tomboy a total (not allowed to say this word) at times and in the end knows what's right and does what needs to be done. go team vitani
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby VitaniOutsider » November 17th, 2011, 12:19 am

Vitani is the best! She is loyal, awesome, and a tomboy!
~VitaniOutsider

My Current RPs:

Freedom OC Pride

Gift from Feathertail coming soon!

VitaniOutsider

I fail at chatting!

Nickname(s): VO, Vitani
Pride Points: 2

Postby QueenRalexia » November 17th, 2011, 9:04 am

I love Vitani because shes just so different from the all the other lionesses with a fiery personality that is unmatchable :delight:
here is my Vitani website for anyone who would like to join http://vitanis-palace.webs.com
Do you bury me when Im gone?
Do you teach me while Im here?
Just as soon as I belong then its time I disappear -Metallica I disappear

ImageImage
Come visit my website about Vitani http://vitanis-palace.webs.com
Stamp and Sig by me.
QueenRalexia
Forsaken Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

To Hell and back again.

Nickname(s): QR, Ral,Lexi

Postby Saffyminty » November 18th, 2011, 7:41 am

Vitani is my fave character along with Kiara;
She has a really awesome, cute and unusual design (different to all the other lionesses) and has a very strong personality! :testify: It is so nice that in the end she goes with Kiara and Kovu with the other Pridelanders and then the rest of her pride followed her. She must've been very respected.
I do not think she was the daughter of Scar, and probably was Kovu's littermate. :confident:
She looks a lot like Tama too! :tama2:
I didn't really like her adult design for years, but now I really like it!!!
Her personality is so cool, I just love her!!!!
:delight:
Signature made by Sophiecub!!!
:mhm: :testify: :superexcited:
Lovely LIONESSES!!!
"If there's so much I must be
Can I still just be me
The way I am?"-Kiara
Saffyminty
Is really a Lioness

Live, Love, Laugh

Nickname(s): Rani
Pride Points: 6

Postby SimbaKovu » January 20th, 2012, 4:52 am

Vitani is interesting to me because I believe she has so much potential to be a fleshed-out, complex, enigmatic character, and yet we know so little about her; much of her history and innermost thoughts are left to the imagination of the viewer, and that's what's amazing about her! I've always envisioned Vitani as a sort of strong, revolutionary, feminist (perhaps lesbian) figure in any potential fourth TLK film. I've envisioned her as a real intellectual yet physically strong character who perhaps becomes close to the Pride Lands royal family, and yet is trying to lead a movement against the concept of the monarchy.

Oddly enough, Jennifer Lien, Vitani's voice actress, sort of embodies my vision of Vitani in this scene from American History X, in which she plays Davina, the beautiful, well-educated, liberal sister of Derek Vinyard, a devoted Neo-Nazi. Be warned: This scene has strong language and violence, but that is Jennifer Lien playing the sister in the clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSgMw3sh444
SimbaKovu

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby We1rdRaptor » February 10th, 2012, 1:54 am

75 pages worth of posts?! I'm a Vitani fan. I always thought the character had a lot of potential. Seriously, Disney, Lion King 1 1/2 is the best you could think of to continue the franchise. They seriously should have just hired fanfic writers and let them have the property and continue it (within reason). A Lion King TV show would have been a perfect way to develop side characters like Vitani.

I liked her voice (both young and old) and her sassy attitude.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf
We1rdRaptor
The Almighty Crossing Guard

"You shall not pass!"

Pride Points: 2

Postby LeopardessGracie » February 11th, 2012, 7:26 pm

I love Vitani ^-^ :delight:

Like a lot of people have said here, I like her tom-boyish personality and attitude. She is voiced very well considering she only played a small part. Like my signature says, I have two sides, I show them both. It relates to me and Vitani.

I like her cub and adult design, and I'm a shipper of the VitanixKopa relationship. She has loads of plot holes in her story, those plot holes I'm going to fill with my opinions and ideas, like a lot of people already do ^.^
"Everyone has a good side and a bad side...I happen to show both" -Me

Made by AmyMarie ^-^

"Love is as much of an object as an obsession,
everybody wants it, everybody seeks it,
but few ever achieve it,
those who do will cherish it, be lost in it,
and among all, never, ever forget it."
LeopardessGracie
I'm a leopardess ^_^

Fan of Vitani, Mheetu and Sarafina =)

Nickname(s): Leopardess, Gracie, Grace, LG

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters