Vitani

Re: Vitani

Postby VitaniFan » July 5th, 2011, 3:06 pm

-Never mind this post-
Last edited by VitaniFan on August 25th, 2011, 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sig by Jiirani
Spoiler: show
Sig by Kony
VitaniFan
TLK Furever!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

♥ Princess Vitani ♥

Nickname(s): VF, Vit, Princess Vitani
Pride Points: 8

Postby Golionking » August 23rd, 2011, 9:34 pm

I like her as an a adult, more wild!

Click on Vitani to level her up!

Golionking
Vitani Lover

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Vitani is awesome!

Nickname(s): GLK
Pride Points: 2

Postby CrazyNuka » August 23rd, 2011, 9:36 pm

^ I agree, i like her as an adult more. Her cub form is good to, but as adult she looks awesome. ;3
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

Postby SimbasGuard » August 26th, 2011, 7:15 am

I also care very much for Vitani, If another Lion King movie where to be made (hope springs eternal) I'd like her to have a bigger part.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby PrideRock26 » August 31st, 2011, 11:05 am

Vitani is awesome. She's really mature in ways
PrideRock26

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby PridelandsPhantom » September 1st, 2011, 2:00 am

I think there's a lot of character to Vitani that could be hashed out. First of all, she shows affection for both Nuka and Kovu. Nuka is so neglected because he isn't "perfect" and before his death he gets some affection from Vitani. She is very devoted to her mother, but she changes her mind after hearing a different point of view. I like both cub and adult Vitani. The reason Vitani is stronger than Kiara is because the outlanders had to learn to fend for themselves, unlike Kiara.
Dog Mom to Misty, Sango, Tami, Abby, and Kawaii. :)
Three Angel Babies at the Rainbow Bridge: Mija, London, and Olga :cry:
PridelandsPhantom
Kion is My Waifu!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Fan and Lioness at Heart

Nickname(s): Mako, Dog Mom, Alex, Jessi
Pride Points: 12

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 2nd, 2011, 8:14 am

I honestly believe Vitani would make a better ruler than Kiara if she had guidance. She's independent, mature, strong, and can stand up for herself. A perfect leader. She can admit she's wrong and she fights for what she believes in.

I don't understand why people don't like her adult form. I much prefer it over cub Vitani xD
KopsTheTerminator

Postby wolfishgirl » September 2nd, 2011, 7:12 pm

Love the Lion Kings, but VItani is my fav. lion, but is Vitani a he she, or heshe? always confused me. I also want to know more bout Vitani's life... anyone help me out and fill me in here? please!!!
Married to vish

adopted daughter werewolfgrrly

adopted sister: unikels

adopted brother: Tora

Melonie's Aunt

Thank you Rogue and Sophie for the graphics.

friends list are in the spoiler, check out if you're good enough to be one. :D

Nicholas
Nukascar1
Arani
Biomac 92
Buffy
Libre
Banana
WildSimba
TheLionPrince
VitanisMate
TheRoguePrince
Regulus
SimbaNalaScarZira123
Vish
Kuna
Unikels
OuRaion
Moka
werewolfgrrly
Tora
Juliette
James
KristinaKiara
Aina
DGFone
SharpLionson
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Nickname(s): Wolfishgirl, Narm, Annoying girl, Alien, Angel...
Pride Points: 26

Postby SimbasGuard » September 3rd, 2011, 3:27 am

Vitani is most definitely a female, she is Zira's daughter (and her right paw lioness), Vitani grew up in the out Lands with the rest of the Outsiders. Then in the final war between The Pridelanders and The Outsiders, Vitani (after listening to a speech from Kiara) decided following her mother's insane plan was wrong. She the choose to join The Pridelanders. Zira then threatened to Kill Vitani, this disgusted the remaining Outsiders and they also joined The Pridelanders. I know all this is in the movie, but any other detail about Vitani's life is just fan speculation.
Last edited by SimbasGuard on October 11th, 2011, 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby wolfishgirl » October 10th, 2011, 5:47 pm

is it just me, or do you find the cub Vitani kinda slutty? might just b me... and maybe thats y i love her.
Married to vish

adopted daughter werewolfgrrly

adopted sister: unikels

adopted brother: Tora

Melonie's Aunt

Thank you Rogue and Sophie for the graphics.

friends list are in the spoiler, check out if you're good enough to be one. :D

Nicholas
Nukascar1
Arani
Biomac 92
Buffy
Libre
Banana
WildSimba
TheLionPrince
VitanisMate
TheRoguePrince
Regulus
SimbaNalaScarZira123
Vish
Kuna
Unikels
OuRaion
Moka
werewolfgrrly
Tora
Juliette
James
KristinaKiara
Aina
DGFone
SharpLionson
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Nickname(s): Wolfishgirl, Narm, Annoying girl, Alien, Angel...
Pride Points: 26

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters