Vitani

Re: Vitani

Postby SimbasMate » June 17th, 2009, 4:52 pm

Vitani means ducks? :/ Okay... but if you look at her close she DOES look like a duck. Just a little. Or I am just seeing things. lol
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby NightyByeSparrow » June 17th, 2009, 7:18 pm

Vitani means ducks? :ew: Hehe. Ducks. O_o
Vitani...well, for me, she was the most stronghearted out of all of the Outlanders. Zira wanted power, Nuka was stubborn, and Kovu left. Plus, for me, she was just cute. ._.
Not my favorite lioness, but she's defnitely up there. ^^
VampireSimba009: You say she looks a little bit like a duck? Now you're going to make me stare at Vitani pictures all day. :goodnight:
NightyByeSparrow

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Sparrow
Pride Points: 3

Postby Mike » June 17th, 2009, 8:29 pm

yea =) her courage and willpower are definitely attractive qualities.
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby PrincessKiara » June 23rd, 2009, 9:58 am

I’m not sure how I feel about Vitani. She seem to be a caring and protective sister to Kovu, which is great. They were probably close friends as cubs, and I think Vitani helped Kovu keep sane while Zira brainwashed him.

Vitani goes along with Ziras plans the entire movie, then has a massive change of heart within a couple of seconds after the final battle ends. That’s just one point in the movie that comes off as strange to me.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Mike » June 23rd, 2009, 8:39 pm

I guess so :\ it was a bit sudden after all. But I never let that get in the way of my enjoying that scene. Maybe she was just more strongly loyal to Kovu than Zira.
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby OrcaOwl » June 25th, 2009, 4:10 pm

Vitani is by far my favorite character, I just her attitude towards everything and all :]
OrcaOwl

<'-{{{-><

Pride Points: 1

Postby KittyKraz13 » June 25th, 2009, 7:20 pm

[quote="PrincessKiara"]Vitani goes along with Ziras plans the entire movie, then has a massive change of heart within a couple of seconds after the final battle ends. That’s just one point in the movie that comes off as strange to me.[/quote]

Well I'd say that's because Kiara opened her eyes ^^ Plus, she's not stupid, so she finally understood I suppose xD

Plus I bet she WAS more loyal to Kovu than Zira :)
ImageImage
It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.
((siggys and avatar (c) KittyKraz13))
KittyKraz13

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I ♥ Kovu

Pride Points: 1

Postby PrincessKiara » June 28th, 2009, 11:16 am

[quote="KittyKraz13"][quote="PrincessKiara"]Vitani goes along with Ziras plans the entire movie, then has a massive change of heart within a couple of seconds after the final battle ends. That’s just one point in the movie that comes off as strange to me.[/quote]

Well I'd say that's because Kiara opened her eyes ^^ Plus, she's not stupid, so she finally understood I suppose xD

Plus I bet she WAS more loyal to Kovu than Zira :)[/quote]

Yeah, I guess. ;)

I do agree that Vitani seems very loyal to Kovu. They are probably littermates (since they seem so close in age) and they probably formed a very strong bond growing up. :innocent2: :hey3:
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Hydro » July 4th, 2009, 9:31 am

Vitani's an awesome character! Strong, aggressive, smart and cool. ^^

I was so happy when she was the first one to get along with Kiara. ^^

Hydro

Why don't you have a seat right over there?

Pride Points: 8

Postby Nadra » July 14th, 2009, 10:37 pm

Vitani is my favorite character! She's so cute with her blue eyes and headtuft. I also like how her design changes as she grows up. She looks scarier as an adult, and I like that. I love her personality; so smart and tough, but still kind and goodhearted. She really loved her brothers. I think that she and Kovu were littermates, but that doesn't mean they had the same father (well, I believe they had the same father, but it's okay if someone doesn't).

I believe that she was loyal to her mother, but Nuka's death made her wonder if the war was right or not.

And about her name. I wonder if they knew that it meant 'ducks'. :lol:
But doesn't it mean 'at war', too? I found this from Internet:
"Askari Wetu Vitani = Our Soldiers at War"
Askari = soldiers
Wetu = our ---> askari wetu = our soldiers
Vitani = at war
... right? :hmm:
Nadra

Pride Points: 5

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters