Sarafina

Re: Sarafina

Postby AdAstrα » September 25th, 2010, 7:00 pm

Yeah that's why I like her too. We barely know anything about her,which leaves a lot to your own imagination and interpretation :)
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Lauren » September 26th, 2010, 6:17 am

She seemed really nice even though we only hear her say 1 line.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby c3po » September 26th, 2010, 7:39 am

i agree with you simbamate1.
by pk091
c3po

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

may the force be with you

Nickname(s): c3 or 3po
Pride Points: 2

Postby Nakisisa » September 26th, 2010, 6:24 pm

[quote="QueenOfPrideRock"]Yeah that's why I like her too. We barely know anything about her,which leaves a lot to your own imagination and interpretation :)[/quote]

Well, that all depends on which tale you believe
I'm Back :D
Nakisisa
What to Make my Title?

What a feeling, When we're dancing on the ceiling

Nickname(s): Naki, Dubes, Josh, J, NK, Shadow
Pride Points: 4

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 30th, 2010, 1:20 pm

She needs more camera-time.. Seriously, her role is almost as empty as her daughter's.
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Nakisisa » September 30th, 2010, 8:42 pm

She did get a line in SP as well, but yeah, she needed more camera time
Nakisisa
What to Make my Title?

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 1st, 2010, 3:50 pm

[quote="Nakisisa"]She did get a line in SP as well, but yeah, she needed more camera time[/quote]

That wasn't Sarafina. She had her voice, but Sarafina was TOO OLD to be alive at that point, and plus, that lioness looked NOTHING like her. >.<
KopsTheTerminator

Postby TheRoguePrince » October 1st, 2010, 3:54 pm

She WAS of Mufasa's generation, so yes, she was probably too old to be in SP TPAM
TheRoguePrince

Postby Nakisisa » October 1st, 2010, 5:47 pm

[quote="Kopa23"][quote="Nakisisa"]She did get a line in SP as well, but yeah, she needed more camera time[/quote]

That wasn't Sarafina. She had her voice, but Sarafina was TOO OLD to be alive at that point, and plus, that lioness looked NOTHING like her. >.<[/quote]
[quote="TheRoguePrince"]She WAS of Mufasa's generation, so yes, she was probably too old to be in SP TPAM[/quote]

Lets quote the official script:

RAFIKI: Kiara.
{Zazu alights nearby. Timon and Pumbaa embrace goofily.}
RANDOM LIONESSES: Good luck, Kiara!
She'll be great.
Her first hunt!
You can do it!
It's your day, Kiara.
Good luck, Kiara!
SARAFINA: My, how you've grown!
{Nala and Kiara nuzzle. Simba is looking vaguely glum.}
NALA: You'll do just fine.
KIARA: Daddy... you have to promise to let me do this on my own. Promise?

Sarafina was there, even though she was old, Yet Sarabi wasn't. It doesnt matter if theres the age thing, it's Disney
Nakisisa
What to Make my Title?

Postby TheDoctor » October 1st, 2010, 6:35 pm

And even though she looked absolutely nothing like herself xD

http://www.mylionking.com/resources/sit ... ab_323.jpg
That's her to the left there. The similarity is, like... the lack of toe markings. If it was supposed to be Sarafina they could at least have given her eyes the right colour, then I could've actually believed that it was really her. Silly cheapquel :nehneh:

Sarafina's other semi-official appearance is better though. In the "Nala's Dare"-book, off Six New Adventures, where she seems to be a protective mother and a strong lioness. I guess that's where Nala gets it from =P
TheDoctor
Time Lord

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Brooding brooding brooding brooding

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters