Sarafina

Re: Sarafina

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 13th, 2011, 7:48 pm

Me too :)
She has possibly two of the best cubs that the Pridelands has ever seen :D *caugh* Nala and Mheetu *cough*
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby Whitelionesseyes » April 4th, 2011, 7:15 pm

Sarafina is beautiful.
•·.·¯·.·•—(•÷[•·.·´¯`·.·••°¤*(¯`°(At last I see the light)°´¯)*¤°••·.·´¯`·.·•]÷•)—•·.·¯·.·•

••°¤*(¯`Image°´¯)*¤°••
<º)))><•´¯`•±‡±Sing to me the song of the stars, of your galaxies dancing and laughing and laughing again. When I feel like my home is so far sing to me of the plans for which you sent me to this Earth±‡±•´¯`•><(((º>
Whitelionesseyes
••¤(`×[¤Light Crystal¤]×´)¤••

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

•°¤*(¯`°(We Are One)°´¯)*¤°•

Nickname(s): •°¤*White, lioness, WLE*¤°•

Postby DGFone » April 4th, 2011, 7:52 pm

She actually had more lines. But only 1 made it through the time constraint cuts. Who made it that children movies can only be 90 minutes long?
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 5th, 2011, 11:40 am

Sarafina is a pretty lioness, sadly she had one line in the movie.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby SimbasGuard » August 28th, 2011, 8:11 am

[quote="DGFone"]Who made it that children movies can only be 90 minutes long?[/quote] I have no idea who made that rule, but it is dumb in my opinion. I only assume that they think kids will get board after anything longer than 90 minutes.
I have always thought Sarafina was the Queen of another pride, I believe she was pregnant with Nala when she had to leave her pride due to a leadership change. She then joined Mufasa's Pride.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Misiziri » August 31st, 2011, 9:50 pm

I quite like Sarafina. She's prettier than Nala, IMHO. She has a mere one line in the whole film, but I think we see her several times during the fight scene and Scar approaching the throne.
Misiziri

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby Ophelia » October 7th, 2011, 1:27 am

I really like Sarafina from what we've seen (which is very little) and I imagine her to be very noble, understanding and a fantastic mother. I think Nala must've learned all of her greatness from Sarafina, after all, since her father was not at all involved in her life (from what we know, I suppose). Sarafina's very pretty IMO, and I really do wish she would've been included more. But alas!
Ophelia

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Man was in the forest.

Nickname(s): Abby, Phelia, Ophie
Pride Points: 12

Postby aloobah » October 24th, 2011, 8:50 pm

She seemed alright, I mean she let Nala go off with Simba which is nice. But I'm totally against the SarafinaxScar paring. :pissed:
Image Image Image Image
aloobah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKivuli » November 14th, 2011, 2:31 am

why wasn't this beautiful lioness given more screen time seriously, mother of one of the main cast and she goes after a butt licking and 1 line. even at the end simba asks nala to find his mother..... where is Sarafina in all this *goes into TLK RAGE*
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Saffyminty » November 14th, 2011, 12:22 pm

:proud2: I've been trying to find more about Sarafina, sadly there is little information. But she does appear in Nala's Dare aswell as TLK and she seems pretty cool, very motherly. But I think she is so pretty (see icon) I like her, not my fave character ( :superexcited: :testify:) But seems like she could've made a very nice character. Especially since she raised Nala and Mheetu, and as far as I'm aware Nala is like the most awesome lioness ever!!! :mhm: hehe!!!
Going off the information I know of her she is a very good mother and ver beautiful!
I luv u sarafina!! <3
Signature made by Sophiecub!!!
:mhm: :testify: :superexcited:
Lovely LIONESSES!!!
"If there's so much I must be
Can I still just be me
The way I am?"-Kiara
Saffyminty
Is really a Lioness

Live, Love, Laugh

Nickname(s): Rani
Pride Points: 6

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters