Ask Sarabi

Re: Ask Sarabi

Postby SlayerOfLight » March 5th, 2011, 12:49 pm

I dont have favorate meat, I like all meats.

why did you let scar pimp-slap you even though you look bigger and fatter then him
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 5th, 2011, 1:05 pm

Cause i love him...
Whaaaaaattttt!!!! Why you love him woman!?
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby SlayerOfLight » March 5th, 2011, 1:20 pm

because when u get to know scar better, he aint that bad at all.... : D

*smacks sarabi on her head* Ok are you ''back'' again?
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 5th, 2011, 1:30 pm

Hey! *snarls*
Jeez wat are you gonna do to him "Sassy" ?
[some artists call her sassy]
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Postby SlayerOfLight » March 5th, 2011, 1:36 pm

helping him to understand that I wasn't very happy about that smack!

wowowowow stay away from me! n...nice kitty! *climbs in a tree* please, have mercy?
SlayerOfLight

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 5th, 2011, 1:43 pm

NO! *climbs up tree* Don't forget cats climb trees. Say good bye NZ!
Nooooooooo! Don't kill him! *jumps in tree* What is wrong whit you Sarabi!?

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby SlayerOfLight » March 5th, 2011, 1:51 pm

*is to busy trying to catch up with FromNZbrotha*

Help me Natalie! I think Sarabi is posessed by Scar's evil spirit! *almost got caught by sarabi* SON OF A... stay away from me!! *climbs higher* why won't you just go down?!
SlayerOfLight

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 5th, 2011, 2:01 pm

You smacked my head you Pest!
*aims tranqualaiser at Sarabi* Any last words kitty?

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby SlayerOfLight » March 5th, 2011, 2:16 pm

don't you dare shoot that thing on me... if you do, I'll come after you after I'm done with NZ.

*gets trapped on highest part of the tree* alright then... *closes eyes* why won't you do it? *waits for the strike*
SlayerOfLight

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 5th, 2011, 2:23 pm

my pleasure! *prepares to bit you*
Too late! *shoots in you'r neck* Now you will fall asleep... What will you do about it, eh?

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters