Ask Sarabi

Re: Ask Sarabi

Postby Noah » November 27th, 2011, 5:04 am

AB Circle Pro? Never heard of it! That sounds like one of Rafiki's crazy chants!

How often did you have to give baths to Simba as a cub?
Siggy by Me

accolades: show

birthday siggy by regulus: show
Noah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Only the lonely can play

Nickname(s): Nahaai

Postby DGFone » December 6th, 2011, 8:19 am

Ugh, I lost count a long time ago. What I did start counting were how many different ways I can get him clean again. Traditional bath, dunking in the waterhole, waterfalls, streams...

What do you think when you see Nala and Simba together, alone?
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Noah » December 6th, 2011, 8:23 am

I thought they were playing "witch doctor". But in all honesty, I thought it was cute; reminded me of Mufasa at that age.

In the Broadway show, Scar tried to pick Nala as his mate, deep down are you jealous?
Siggy by Me

Noah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Only the lonely can play

Postby SlayerOfLight » December 6th, 2011, 1:09 pm

yes! that son of a b.... should've chosen me as his mate! >:(

why do you have such a lazy butt?
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Eli_Ayase » December 6th, 2011, 1:46 pm

I don't.

If you saw Mufasa cheating on you, would you kill him?
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise

Postby SlayerOfLight » December 6th, 2011, 2:46 pm

I'd rip his mane off...

why did your son have a little kitten's mind all of a sudden when he gots petted?
SlayerOfLight

Postby Eli_Ayase » December 6th, 2011, 2:53 pm

Because he is a kitten still on the inside.

Do you think Aunt Uru is crazy?
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise

Postby SlayerOfLight » December 6th, 2011, 2:56 pm

well, I certainly knew that she and uncle Ahadi never were fully 100%...

or does your son has a disease called: ''little-kitten syndrom''?
SlayerOfLight

Postby Noah » December 8th, 2011, 3:02 am

That question sounds like the fevered ramblings of a syphilitic brain.

Do you suspect (or know for a fact) that Scar had a crush on you when you were both cubs?
Siggy by Me

Noah

Only the lonely can play

Postby DGFone » December 8th, 2011, 7:26 am

He might have. I was with Mufasa from the start, and I always thought that Scar fancied Sarafina.

Did you ever think that Scar was responsible for Mufasa's death?
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters