Ask Simba

Re: Ask Simba

Postby Lauren » December 26th, 2010, 5:21 am

I kinda had a mix between all those 3 things. I made my choices and I went for them to save my home from Scar. This choice was the only thing that was the most important issue to me when I was away from home.

To you, how do YOU describe Zira?
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby atouchofgrace » December 29th, 2010, 10:25 pm

Zira is completly insane. She is evil in every single way, even to her children. Her obsession with my uncle is her life, she lives for him.

If you had to pick one person to spend the rest of your life with, just the two of you living completly alone, who would it be?
ImageImageImageImageImage
atouchofgrace

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Cat
Pride Points: 2

Postby Lauren » December 29th, 2010, 11:08 pm

That would have to be my father because I didn't get to have the privalige to spend a lot of time with him during my childhood.

What were your strongest moves during your fight with Scar?
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Eli_Ayase » December 29th, 2010, 11:17 pm

the leap when i threw scar. why did u acceptted kovu in the pride?
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Lauren » December 31st, 2010, 5:24 am

I realized that I was wrong when I exlied him for all the wrong reasons. I thought that Kovu was going to be following in Scar's pawprints but I realized that he was nothing like him. He was more than just a rogue. He belongs here at PrideRock.

When your father told you from the skies "Well done, my son", how were you feeling at that moment in your life?
Lauren

Postby xLilacVixenx » December 31st, 2010, 5:26 am

I felt so fulfilled knowing my father was proud of me and I had accomplished what need be.

------

What did you usually do as a cub in the Jungle?
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 13

Postby Lauren » December 31st, 2010, 5:33 am

Well, Timon and Pumbaa took care of me during my exile from home but most of the time, I usually hanged out with them, eating grubs, singing Hakuna Matata, play, talk, and many other things...

Do you like being a cubby or an adult? Why?
Lauren

Postby SimbaIsHot » January 7th, 2011, 3:41 am

Well I like being an adult actually. Simply because I like being king :) And I don't have to be bothered by my past and stuff.

Are you planning to have any more cubs?
Siggie coming soon~ (;
SimbaIsHot

Pride Points: 0

Postby dariusgib » January 8th, 2011, 11:30 am

Not at the moment. We plan to have more "honey moons" to spice things up though. I now im going to be happy *laughs*

Have you stopped eating insects comppletly.
Image Created by Simbaholic

Help them to see. That the people here are like you and me. Lets us show them how to play the pipes of peace. Paul Mccartney
dariusgib
Lion of JUstice

Look what you've done to Mr Bigglesworth!

Nickname(s): Zazu Blackadder,Pingu, Machievelli,the artist, etc
Pride Points: 3

Postby xLilacVixenx » January 8th, 2011, 1:28 pm

Heheh, no. When Nala's back is turned at feeding time, I usually sneak some bugs. Nala finds them revolting, but I can't see why...

------

Why did you always send Timon and Pumbaa out to babysit Kiara whereas you could have watched her?
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Pride Points: 13

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters