Ask Simba

Re: Ask Simba

Postby jelle » September 11th, 2010, 8:59 pm

Of course i'm the current king of the pridelands so i want the pridelands to be in good hands.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How did it fell when Kiara said YOU WILL NEVER BE MUFASSA!.?
(thanks miharuka :3)

"it's not too late, it's never too late"
jelle
the unforgiven

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We cannot forgive what we cannot forget

Nickname(s): POOTISMAN
Pride Points: 20

Postby SimbasMate » September 14th, 2010, 2:50 pm

It really hurt me, but I tried to ignore it, since deep inside I knew Kiara didn't really mean it?

Why didn't you stop Kiara when she tried to save Zira?
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby jelle » September 14th, 2010, 8:05 pm

Because i knew that if Zira would execept the hand she would be so thankfull she would not want to kill me anymore
----------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Simba why did you just not brake the stick of Rafiki.
(thanks miharuka :3)

"it's not too late, it's never too late"
jelle
the unforgiven

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We cannot forgive what we cannot forget

Nickname(s): POOTISMAN
Pride Points: 20

Postby Nakisisa » September 30th, 2010, 9:25 pm

Because, he needed it, and i only threw it away as a distraction
Who do you like more? Vitani or Zira? Why?
I'm Back :D
Nakisisa
What to Make my Title?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

What a feeling, When we're dancing on the ceiling

Nickname(s): Naki, Dubes, Josh, J, NK, Shadow
Pride Points: 4

Postby Lauren » October 17th, 2010, 4:08 am

Vitani since she wasn't so much as a big treat to me.

Why did you blame Kovu for starting the ambush if he was with you the whole time during the walk?
Lauren

Postby PrincessKiara » December 18th, 2010, 7:16 pm

Zira said they (Kovu and her) had planned this. I thought Zira and Kovu had planned the attack for a long time, and now they could ambush me because Kovu had gotten into my pride.

---------

When you were a cub, living in the jungle with Timon and Pumbaa, did you miss Sarabi a lot?
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Lauren » December 19th, 2010, 6:14 am

Yes. Even though that I lost my father, I still loved my mother very much. I missed her as well.

How would you describe Timon and Pumbaa as your friends?
Lauren

Postby xLilacVixenx » December 24th, 2010, 1:01 pm

They are very loyal and have always stuck by my side through thick and thin. Timon can be a little annoying at times, but he's overall a very good friend. Pumbaa is kind of slow thinking, though most warthogs are like that. In my opinion, they are my best friends and always will be.

--------------------------

How did you feel when Nala kissed you for the first time?
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Pride Points: 13

Postby Lauren » December 24th, 2010, 3:21 pm

Love strucked!

How does the fact that Kiara is alot you when you were a cub make you feel?
Lauren

Postby xLilacVixenx » December 25th, 2010, 11:33 am

I felt a lot of nostalgia because I remembered those happy days when I was in ignorant bliss; the time before my father died.

--------------------------------

What was your true motivation to returning to the Pride Lands? Rafiki's kind words? Mufasa's wise teachings? Nala's harsh reprimanding?
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Pride Points: 13

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters