Ask Simba

Re: Ask Simba

Postby SlayerOfLight » October 12th, 2013, 12:38 am

[quote]Simba do you like watching the cubs when the lioness go hunting ?[/quote]

Watching cubs is not really my thing, a lioness usually is selected to stay behind while the rest of them go on a hunt.

Do you not ever want to get revenge on the hyenas for being parly responsible for your father's death?
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Animal of the Wild » October 12th, 2013, 1:29 am

No, they are innocent.

Simab don't say you aren't naked cause you are you go swimming in ur fur
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -18

Postby KiarasBiggestFan » October 12th, 2013, 3:11 am

That's not really much of a question, but..I guess so. Everyone is the Pridelands are like that. They swim how they are.

Simba, what would you have done if Zira let Kiara help her and she joined your pride?
KiarasBiggestFan
I am the ninja

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are one

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 3

Previous

Return to The Characters