Ask Scar

Re: Ask Scar

Postby juhouh » September 14th, 2013, 1:27 pm

If you dare, try it... :evil:

How many hyenas did your "hyena army" include?
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby OuRaion » September 16th, 2013, 9:25 pm

Over 9000.

What was life like when you thought that Simba was dead?
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Postby Todd23 » September 17th, 2013, 8:31 pm

So-so. At first it was great but I got annoyed by the lionesses always whining and complaining about how bad the pride lands were. I didn't think it was that bad! Hell, if it was in the same shape it was in when Mufasa was king, they'd probably follow him if he made the rules I made! Hypocrites...

Why did you refuse to leave Pride Rock when, in the new land you would've gone, you still would've been king?
Todd23

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby Luken » September 17th, 2013, 10:07 pm

I guess it didn't hit me at the time

Would you eat the hyena alive for what they did to you?
Luken

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Todd23 » September 18th, 2013, 12:15 am

Definitely! At least if I could find a place to trap them. Otherwise, it would be a losing battle for me unfortunately...

Wait, did YOU just admit you were wrong about something?
Todd23

Postby OuRaion » September 22nd, 2013, 1:28 am

What? No, no of course not!

You sure?
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Postby ScarHades » February 3rd, 2014, 5:50 pm

No

Will you fight Captain Hook, Prince John, Gaston, Jafar, Frollo, Hades and Shan-Yu and kill them all?
ScarHades

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rors
Pride Points: 3

Previous

Return to The Characters