Missing Earstripes/Diff Alligators?

Re: Missing Earstripes/Diff Alligators?

Postby SnowyCheetah » April 25th, 2010, 6:43 am

Me too ;)

And good thing 'confused matthew' isn't here lolol

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby KopsTheTerminator » April 25th, 2010, 8:02 am

[quote="Wereberess"]You and snowy are the only ones freaking out.[/quote]

Lies lies

---

Hmm, I already knew about the missing-earstripes Simba, but I didn't really know about the alligators. I think the adult Simba screengrab with the earstripes is just a colouring mistake.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mike » April 25th, 2010, 6:50 pm

Thread's gone about far enough I think.

Wereberes, you need to stop "defending" your position in the way that you have been doing so so far. You seem to be defending your right to post these threads, rather than defend the content of the threads. You need to step back from the "principle" that you're free to post these threads, and actually make the threads worth reading in a way that doesn't encourage what you call the "anti-flaw-flamers." You also need to speak with a bit more respect towards staff members that are giving you the heads up on what is, and is not, considered appropriate for the forums.

Thanks, I hope you put a bit more thought into your next threads, and I hope that they're a pleasure to read.
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Previous

Return to The Movies