48%
Unsure
6%
No, Vitani's father is someone else.(w
45%

Total votes : 62

Re: Is Vitani Scar's daughter?

Postby Wereberess » April 4th, 2010, 7:00 pm

[quote="PrincessKiara"]To be honest, I’ve never thought about who Vitanis father is. I’ve always believed that Nuka is Scars son, but that Scar saw him as unfit to be king.

Anyway, about Vitani.. It’s quite possible that she is the daughter of Scar, I’m just puzzled by the colour of her fur.. She looks nothing like Scar or Zira. Yes, she has a Scar-nose, but so does Zira.. and where did her blue eyes come from?

I think that Zira could have mated with a rogue (or Malka, a cub from a TLK comic, he comes from a different pride) Malka has the same reddish brown fur like Scar had, and a hair tuft like Kovu. It’s possible he’s Kovus father, if not Vitanis.

Based on Vitanis looks, we can assume that her father had a golden fur.. so I think he was a rogue.[/quote]

I resolved the mystery of her blue eyes on my family tree thread. They came from a grandparent. And she does look Like Scar and Zira. All three have extended claws, lanky frames, Scar and Vitani have dark eyeshades http://www.mylionking.com/resources/sit ... ab_598.jpg http://www.mylionking.com/resources/sit ... ab_056.jpg, Zira and Vitani have the same shaped eyes. http://www.mylionking.com/resources/sit ... ab_603.jpg

ect.

Malka's fur isn't reddish brown.http://www.mylionking.com/resources/sit ... lka_01.jpg It's orange. Nothing brown or red about it. And he IS NOT Kovu's father. Where would Kovu's dark pelt come from?
Click meh eggs plz! :D
thx! :D
Wereberess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby PrincessKiara » April 4th, 2010, 9:36 pm

[quote="Wereberess"][quote="PrincessKiara"]To be honest, I’ve never thought about who Vitanis father is. I’ve always believed that Nuka is Scars son, but that Scar saw him as unfit to be king.

Anyway, about Vitani.. It’s quite possible that she is the daughter of Scar, I’m just puzzled by the colour of her fur.. She looks nothing like Scar or Zira. Yes, she has a Scar-nose, but so does Zira.. and where did her blue eyes come from?

I think that Zira could have mated with a rogue (or Malka, a cub from a TLK comic, he comes from a different pride) Malka has the same reddish brown fur like Scar had, and a hair tuft like Kovu. It’s possible he’s Kovus father, if not Vitanis.

Based on Vitanis looks, we can assume that her father had a golden fur.. so I think he was a rogue.[/quote]

I resolved the mystery of her blue eyes on my family tree thread. They came from a grandparent. And she does look Like Scar and Zira. All three have extended claws, lanky frames, Scar and Vitani have dark eyeshades http://www.mylionking.com/resources/sit ... ab_598.jpg http://www.mylionking.com/resources/sit ... ab_056.jpg, Zira and Vitani have the same shaped eyes. http://www.mylionking.com/resources/sit ... ab_603.jpg

ect.

Malka's fur isn't reddish brown.http://www.mylionking.com/resources/sit ... lka_01.jpg It's orange. Nothing brown or red about it. And he IS NOT Kovu's father. Where would Kovu's dark pelt come from?[/quote]

There is no offical information about who Vitanis grandparents are.. That’s just a theory. And me saying that Malka could be Kovus father is just my theory, a possibility. And Malka’s fur is not orange, at least not in my eyes. But w/e, maybe I’m colour blind.
The only thing we know about Kovus father is that he was not Scar, as it’s stated clearly in the movie.
It could be Malka or Chumvi, a rogue.. Who knows?

And I see what similarities Scar and Zira have with Vitani... but that still doesn’t say for sure Scar is her father. But it’s certainly a possibility. I’m not denying it.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Pixie » June 10th, 2010, 3:14 am

I think she's a twin to Kovu, and they are Chumvi's cubs. Nuka is the only son of Scar.
As for her eye colour, pelt, etc, I think that it might be a throwback to her grandparents or whatever.
Vitani and Kovu are exactly the same size, so I think they are definately twins.
LxL graphics
Pixie
Photographer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Not afraid to speak my mind. Seriously.

Nickname(s): Pixie, etc.
Pride Points: 10

Postby Mike » June 10th, 2010, 3:40 am

I think all cubs are drawn to be the same size in TLK, and I'm not sure that it has any meaning.
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby BlitzRogue » June 10th, 2010, 5:51 am

I personally think it was a random, unnamed rogue, the same who fathered Kovu. There really isn't any solid evidence one way or the other, so it's essentially all speculation no matter which male you choose to be her father.

The only real aesthetic similarities she has with Scar are shared among all of the Outsiders, so looks can hardly be classified as evidence, and personality is not a trait passed on by family genes, so I don't think that that counts for anything either (and honestly, I don't find her personality to match Scar's much at all anyway).

So yeah.
BlitzRogue
Conversation Killer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

| Lackadaisical Enthusiasm |

Nickname(s): Blitz, Kyle, KJOokami
Pride Points: 6

Postby Cantwait2bequeen » June 11th, 2010, 3:12 am

Oh my I feel so bad for Vitani- how she had to spend her young life with those hateful lions....

wasnt her name really Shetalani? something like that.... O_O
Cantwait2bequeen

"I am a Proud Member of the Circle of Life!

Nickname(s): CW2BQ

Postby BlitzRogue » June 11th, 2010, 5:39 am

Her name was originally Shetani, which means "demon" in Swahili. Disney thought that was a little too dark and changed it to Vitani.

Though Nala's pronunciation in the final battle scene seems more like "Vi-ta-la-ni" or something like that. Not entirely sure if that was just a fluke they didn't feel like re-shooting or what. :|
BlitzRogue
Conversation Killer

Postby Pixie » June 14th, 2010, 10:05 am

[quote="BlitzRogue"]Though Nala's pronunciation in the final battle scene seems more like "Vi-ta-la-ni" or something like that. Not entirely sure if that was just a fluke they didn't feel like re-shooting or what. :|[/quote]

I TOTALLY AGREE!
I thought I was the only one who felt that way! It really annoys me :P
LxL graphics
Pixie
Photographer

Not afraid to speak my mind. Seriously.

Nickname(s): Pixie, etc.
Pride Points: 10

Postby BlitzRogue » June 15th, 2010, 5:15 pm

[quote="Pixielicious"]I TOTALLY AGREE!
I thought I was the only one who felt that way! It really annoys me :P[/quote]
Yeah, the first time I watched it, I was just like, "Wait... what?" o_o;
BlitzRogue
Conversation Killer

Postby vitanithelioness » June 18th, 2010, 5:59 am

i dont know if anyone agrees with me but i think Vitani's father is Scar and her mother is Tama because of her resemblence
vitanithelioness

never trust the future,never miss the past

Nickname(s): tani',Viva,VTL,Cali,Cat

PreviousNext

Return to The Movies