24%

Total votes : 71

Re: Good Kovu or Bad Kovu??????

Postby AdAstrα » September 12th, 2010, 3:47 pm

Good Kovu! :)
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby TheRoguePrince » September 12th, 2010, 9:37 pm

definately good Kovu
TheRoguePrince

Postby jelle » September 13th, 2010, 3:51 pm

Yup he just has more personality.
(thanks miharuka :3)

"it's not too late, it's never too late"
jelle
the unforgiven

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We cannot forgive what we cannot forget

Nickname(s): POOTISMAN
Pride Points: 20

Postby TheRoguePrince » September 13th, 2010, 3:52 pm

And his eyes aren't quite so bugged out.
TheRoguePrince

Postby Momotaro » September 18th, 2010, 10:29 pm

Both. XD Good Kovu is cute, and bad Kovu is badass.
I'm feeling: Image Image

Spoiler: show
Mood buttons by Simbaholic
Momotaro
Homestuck Person

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

wait what

Nickname(s): TLP, Momo, Momp
Pride Points: 3

Postby TheRoguePrince » September 22nd, 2010, 2:02 am

Bad Kovu just doesn't have any personality, has to be good Kovu TPAM.
TheRoguePrince

Postby Whitelionesseyes » October 19th, 2010, 5:27 pm

I definitely good Kovu; He has a much stronger personality that way ;)
•·.·¯·.·•—(•÷[•·.·´¯`·.·••°¤*(¯`°(At last I see the light)°´¯)*¤°••·.·´¯`·.·•]÷•)—•·.·¯·.·•

••°¤*(¯`Image°´¯)*¤°••
<º)))><•´¯`•±‡±Sing to me the song of the stars, of your galaxies dancing and laughing and laughing again. When I feel like my home is so far sing to me of the plans for which you sent me to this Earth±‡±•´¯`•><(((º>
Whitelionesseyes
••¤(`×[¤Light Crystal¤]×´)¤••

•°¤*(¯`°(We Are One)°´¯)*¤°•

Nickname(s): •°¤*White, lioness, WLE*¤°•

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 19th, 2010, 7:10 pm

Bad.. I preferred him when he was evil. I think he became too soft after he changed personality.. And he changed it in like a day, while he had been trained his entire life to kill Simba. Plus, I can't imagine Kovu being good forever.. Someone that was raised under Zira's paws must have serious temper issues. Maybe he pretended to be good all the way so he could be King and have Kiara as his mate without killing Simba? :evil:

Wew, plot twist. :lol:
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lauren » October 23rd, 2010, 7:16 pm

I imagine how it would have looked like if Kovu did kill Simba if he was bad before turning good.
Lauren

Postby FlipMode » October 23rd, 2010, 7:39 pm

[quote="Kopa23"]Bad.. I preferred him when he was evil. I think he became too soft after he changed personality.. And he changed it in like a day, while he had been trained his entire life to kill Simba. Plus, I can't imagine Kovu being good forever.. Someone that was raised under Zira's paws must have serious temper issues. Maybe he pretended to be good all the way so he could be King and have Kiara as his mate without killing Simba? :evil:

Wew, plot twist. :lol:[/quote]

LoL but then he could have killed Simba, without getting caught and get the same result.
For the record evil Kovu >>>> good Kovu XD, but I always like villains more even if they get owned constantly >_>
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

PreviousNext

Return to The Movies