Which personality best fits Kovu?

1. Good :smile3:
76%
2. Bad :ehh:
24%

Total votes : 71

Re: Good Kovu or Bad Kovu??????

Postby TheRoguePrince » January 4th, 2011, 4:28 pm

Good Kovu, he's a lot smarter that way, and he has a life.
TheRoguePrince

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » January 16th, 2011, 6:42 pm

I personally prefer evil Kovu. Don't know why though.
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby SophieCub » January 16th, 2011, 6:43 pm

I like Good Kovu
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby VitaniCubbeh » January 16th, 2011, 6:48 pm

[quote="KiarasPal"]I like Good Kovu[/quote]

^ Same ^
I live in Finland and yes, we live in igloos, drink Koskenkorva, fight with polar bears and chill with penguins. jk lol.
VitaniCubbeh
A lonely lion from theOutlands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Million Miles Away

Nickname(s): VC
Pride Points: 4

Postby IMightBeHere » January 16th, 2011, 9:37 pm

[quote="VitaniCubbeh"][quote="KiarasPal"]I like Good Kovu[/quote]

^ Same ^[/quote]
^Same²^

Spoiler: show
"The road of life is long and confusing, but try to walk it with pride and bring joy and happiness to the ones crossing your road of life. Who knows, maybe you can walk your roads of life together." - By me :)
IMightBeHere

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 16th, 2011, 10:26 pm

Good kovu aswell... i changed my mind and i didnt vote for evil kovu
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Arani » January 17th, 2011, 3:39 am

Kovu doesn't fit the evil profile... not like him, much better as good kovu. ^_^
Arani

Pride Points: 56

Postby TheRoguePrince » January 17th, 2011, 3:40 am

yes, kovu just doesn't fit the villain profile
TheRoguePrince

Postby Biomac » April 4th, 2012, 3:23 am

Good. Anyway I don't think he is bad.

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby Laladidoa » April 4th, 2012, 3:24 am

Good. I like my ice cream to be good and tasty. :lol:
Laladidoa

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 6

PreviousNext

Return to The Movies