Why have the Outsiders been banned from the Pridelands?

Re: Why have the Outsiders been banned from the Pridelands?

Postby Skittakallista » January 8th, 2010, 10:19 pm

Like most, I think she was banished for murdering Kopa (although I think he survived but no one realises this until he returns as an adult).
The madness hampsters
Every night they visit you,
Every night they come,
And bit by bit they take your brain
And feed it to their mum.
Skittakallista

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

RAWR!!!! Heh, I scared you!

Nickname(s): Skitta, Skittles, Skittie
Pride Points: 0

Postby PrinceTaka » January 18th, 2010, 6:13 pm

I strongly believe that Zira and other loyal followers of her and Scar were banished from The Pride Lands for Zira killing Kopa.

Vitani, Kopa's best friend was utterly devastated and did not ever learn the truth of the story until later on. Zira of course would not tell the true story to her cubs but instead manipulated and filled their little heads full of lies about Simba and how it is his fault Scar is dead and they have to live in the barren Outlands.
PrinceTaka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Dutch » January 18th, 2010, 7:03 pm

They trolled.
Dutch

I'm Rockandi

Pride Points: 1

Postby QueenRalexia » March 24th, 2010, 11:48 pm

Many say it was because Zira Killed Simba's first cub kopa :newborn:
Do you bury me when Im gone?
Do you teach me while Im here?
Just as soon as I belong then its time I disappear -Metallica I disappear

ImageImage
Come visit my website about Vitani http://vitanis-palace.webs.com
Stamp and Sig by me.
QueenRalexia
Forsaken Lioness

To Hell and back again.

Nickname(s): QR, Ral,Lexi
Pride Points: 3

Postby Ushujaa » March 25th, 2010, 12:51 am

Zira ate kopa :lick:
Spoiler: show

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

Postby PrincessKiara » March 25th, 2010, 10:25 am

Simba says in SP that he banished Zira and her cubs from the Pridelands. The official Disney story is that Zira and some other lionesses were banished for being loyal to Scar.

It could be that Zira and some other lionesses attacked Simba after he took over the throne, believing he was responsible for Scars death and refusing to accept him as king. This would give Simba very good reason to want them gone. Also, it might explain why Nala too seems to hate Zira so much. If someone tried to kill my mate, I’d hate their guts too. :P
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Czarine » March 28th, 2010, 8:50 pm

[quote="Simba"]it goes along with Simba's remark "My father's law will prevail."[/quote]I think that applied to the "All debts are to be paid"-rule, part of Mufasa's royal protocol as referred to by Zazu.

I do think that Kovu's "Am I to be blaimed for a crime I didn't commit" quote could refer to the death of an earlier cub (Kopa) though.
Spoiler: show
(-,-)
(VV) This is Pengu, The penguin terroist... he's asleep right now... so you better
'^^' Copy and paste pengu into your signiture to join the penguins on they're quest for world domination before he wakes up!!

Mood:
Image Image Image
Buttons by TeenSimba
Czarine

Yaay!

Pride Points: 0

Postby PrincessKiara » March 28th, 2010, 10:03 pm

[quote="Czarine"][quote="Simba"]it goes along with Simba's remark "My father's law will prevail."[/quote]I think that applied to the "All debts are to be paid"-rule, part of Mufasa's royal protocol as referred to by Zazu.

I do think that Kovu's "Am I to be blaimed for a crime I didn't commit" quote could refer to the death of an earlier cub (Kopa) though.[/quote]

I agree to the first one. I don’t think Kovu refers to the death of Kopa though, I think he implies that he was innocent of everything. He was very young when Zira was banished, so he couldn’t have taken any part in any crime commited by Zira and the other Outlanders. (and according to SP their crime was being loyal to Scar.)
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 1st, 2011, 12:35 am

[quote="Simba93"]yes, i think so too.
zira has killed kopa and was then exiled.[/quote]
This^^

I always thought that Zira did something to Kopa that got her exiled. Why lionesses decided to go with her is beyond me :/
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Previous

Return to The Movies