Anyone like Timon and Pumbaa less after this movie?

Anyone like Timon and Pumbaa less after this movie?

Postby Animal of the Wild » October 6th, 2013, 4:25 am

I dunno, but I feel this movie sorta changed them into real wimps. I liked them before, but I feel this movie sort of ruined the characters.

Fortunately it didn't do so to the hyenas. 8-)
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -18

Re: Anyone like Timon and Pumbaa less after this movie?

Postby Animal of the Wild » October 6th, 2013, 11:13 pm

I guess I should admit that part of the reason I don't like Timon here is because I wasn't too pleased with his colony and family; and the fact that he initially chose being alone in paradise over going with Pumbaa to help Simba...that really disgusted me.

But also, it all changes how you see T&P's story prior to the movie. I thought---and still do, since I don't consider it canon---that they had been living in their valley paradise for a while, prior to Simba joining them.

What's weird is, this movie makes it seem like they lived there for longer than they possibly could have, given the timeframe of the original movie.
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -18

Return to The Movies