I'm confused

I'm confused

Postby KiarasBiggestFan » October 4th, 2013, 11:52 pm

When Zazu said to Scar *As the king's brother you should've been first in line!"

I never understood what he meant. Can someone explain it? I have a feeling it's going to end up being super obvious or something.
KiarasBiggestFan
I am the ninja

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are one

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 3

Re: I'm confused

Postby juhouh » October 5th, 2013, 12:12 am

I'm pretty sure he did just mean he should have been there as a first one and after that its meaning changed to the ruler's line since Simba did take his place as a "2nd king"

Just watched a couple of dubbed versions of TLK and they said it directly in that way
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby DGFone » October 5th, 2013, 12:30 am

I'm pretty sure it meant that Scar of all creatures should have been the first in line to see and pay respect to the new prince.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Regulus » October 5th, 2013, 12:43 am

It's a pun. Both of the above answers are correct.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby KiarasBiggestFan » October 5th, 2013, 2:17 am

Thanks. :)
KiarasBiggestFan
I am the ninja

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are one

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 3

Return to The Movies