who is more beautiful?

Mufasa
20%
Simba
80%

Total votes : 10

Mufasa or grown Simba?

Postby Animal of the Wild » October 3rd, 2013, 11:48 pm

This is exactly what it looks like. Who do you find more beautiful---Mufasa, or Adult Simba?

For me, it's difficult. I think I favor adult Simba, though. ;)
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -18

Re: Mufasa or grown Simba?

Postby SimbasGuard » October 4th, 2013, 6:31 am

O.K. I probably should have read your question before I voted, but I picked Simba. While it's not his good looks that I admire. I find his courage to live up to his responsibility when he feared what the rest of his pride would think to be a very heroic quality. That is what I admire about Simba.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby juhouh » October 5th, 2013, 11:26 am

Mufasa is a lot cooler than Simba. He's a walking tank when it comes to fighting
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby InsaneSeagull » October 6th, 2013, 4:24 pm

Mufasa, definitely. Not that Adult Simba looks bad or anything, it's just that something about Mufasa wants me to bow before him. He's just the way King should be.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Animal of the Wild » October 7th, 2013, 12:05 am

[quote="SimbasGuard"]O.K. I probably should have read your question before I voted[/quote]

It's really that inappropriate? :sad:
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -18

Postby Arbystrider » October 10th, 2013, 7:39 am

[quote="Simba the Lion King"][quote="SimbasGuard"]O.K. I probably should have read your question before I voted[/quote]

It's really that inappropriate?[/quote]

As long as it doesn't cross that line which separates us from the perverts...

--

If we're talking strictly physical appearance, I'm going to have to vote Simba. He's got a better hairstyle.

:lol: vs :retro:
ImageImageImage
Arbystrider
A semi-Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The peace the evening brings.

Nickname(s): Arby
Pride Points: 15

Postby SimbasMate » October 10th, 2013, 12:00 pm

Well, I guess since I am supposed to be "SimbasMATE, I voted for Simba. I like Mufasa too, but I like Simba better. Mufasa is just a bit too buff for me. :hmph: Sorry, Muffy! ;)
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Tora » October 11th, 2013, 5:20 am

I do think that Simba looks better. However Mufasa looks more like a King.
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Return to The Movies