do you?

Yes
33%
No
67%

Total votes : 3

Do you consider it canon?

Postby Animal of the Wild » October 3rd, 2013, 11:46 pm

I know most people do, but I don't since it not only ruins the original film for me, but the series, and T&P in general.

And if that was Shenzi, Banzai and Ed that Pumbaa nostril raped...I DEFNITELY don't.
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -18

Re: Do you consider it canon?

Postby TheLionPrince » October 4th, 2013, 3:28 am

I consider The Lion King 1½ to be on par with Simba's Pride as non-canon, but official sequels to the original film, which is the only canon source material in the franchise, and believe all three films compose the movie universe. Both and Simba's Pride were produced by satellite Disney animation studios, though I will admit Roger Allers and Irene Mecchi (the co-director and co-screenwriter of the first film) had minimal involvement in . It's difficult to distinguish which story material in that film is their vision, though.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Animal of the Wild » October 4th, 2013, 3:46 am

I admit I consider the TV series canon. I know most people don't and will argue that you can't, but I do. I consider movie 2 canon as well.
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -18

Postby KiarasBiggestFan » October 5th, 2013, 12:08 am

I consider Simba's Pride and 1.5 to be canon. I like them, but even if I didn't I'd still consider them canon. Like, I don't like the Aladdin squeals, but I believe they are canon because Disney made them. It has nothing to do with liking the film for it to be canon in my opinion.
KiarasBiggestFan
I am the ninja

We are one

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 3

Return to The Movies