What would you say was Simba's first injury?

What would you say was Simba's first injury?

Postby Animal of the Wild » September 30th, 2013, 3:44 pm

Well, I've been fortunate enough never to suffer any serious injury in my life, but my favorite LK character doesn't seem as lucky.

Problem is, I'm having trouble deciding what his first injruy would have been? Rafiki's stick hitting him? Well, does that count? If so, wouldn't Zazu pulling his hair during "I just can't wait to be king"?

If not, would Scar grabbing his paws while holding him over the ledge count?
Then again, prior to Rafiki's stick, there were several things I'm not sure even to count as injuries.

Hmm. What do you think?
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -18

Re: What would you say was Simba's first injury?

Postby Animal of the Wild » October 3rd, 2013, 4:51 am

Just bumping this topic up a bit.
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ninaroja » October 3rd, 2013, 8:23 pm

(^Fear the wrath of the moderators! :ohgod: )

Well, if we go the Morning Report route then I suppose him hitting that rock with his face would count.

If not, well, I don't think having your hair plucked out counts as an "injury"... if memory serves correctly then Mufasa dropping him in the middle of the stampede would probably count.
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Animal of the Wild » October 3rd, 2013, 8:38 pm

I doubt that would count...

...really he doesn't seem to suffer any injuries as a cub...

...as an adult, unless you count Rafiki's stick, it take a while, too!
Animal of the Wild

Postby SimbasGuard » October 4th, 2013, 6:45 am

I'd say Nala pinning him when they are cubs would have bused his ego :lol:

as for a physical injury, I'd say passing out in the desert from exhaustion and dehydration would count.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby juhouh » October 4th, 2013, 9:02 pm

I think his very first injury did happen at the end of the movie when the hyenas did bite him hard. He seemed to be in a pain at the moment but Rafiki saved him. And after that when Scar kicks that hot pile of charcoal into his eyes must have been painful
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Regulus » October 4th, 2013, 9:07 pm

He got a papercut while he was reading his lines in the "wake up, Dad" scene. It was later edited out, but added as a bonus feature on the super-special edition DVD + floppy disk combo.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Animal of the Wild » October 9th, 2013, 4:12 pm

[quote="SimbasGuard"]I'd say Nala pinning him when they are cubs would have bused his ego :lol:

as for a physical injury, I'd say passing out in the desert from exhaustion and dehydration would count.[/quote]

That's not a physical injury!
Animal of the Wild

Postby Arbystrider » October 10th, 2013, 7:33 am

Simba's first injury? His uncle.

'nuff said.
ImageImageImage
Arbystrider
A semi-Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The peace the evening brings.

Nickname(s): Arby
Pride Points: 15

Return to The Movies