Nala's Design and Character - what would you change?

Re: Nala's Design and Character - what would you change?

Postby Ananda » May 24th, 2013, 7:04 pm

She looks just fine.
Ananda

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby PrincessKiara » July 14th, 2013, 12:39 am

I get that Simba and Nala have aged and matured, but geez.. they both look too different, Nala especially, to how their original designs were.

If I could change anything about Nalas design, it would be to give her green eyes (green constantly) and coloured toes, simply because it would add a little more detail to her appearence and I think it`d look nice.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby juhouh » August 25th, 2013, 12:17 pm

Nala looks okay in some scenes but also very different from herself sometimes. Anyways you can clearly tell from her that she is Nala. Still my favorite character in SP too but I prefer her TLK 1 look more

Take a look at this, here she looks great
Spoiler: show

...but how about this? Bit different
Spoiler: show
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Tsuki » August 25th, 2013, 1:04 pm

^ LOL!! Kiara looks so derpy in that picture :lol:.

Yeh I don't like Nala's design in TLK2 and I would have liked it if she had more lines or more time with Kiara.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby MooLion » August 26th, 2013, 5:06 pm

^ I agree that Kiara looks really silly in the top pic. XD
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby KiarasBiggestFan » October 6th, 2013, 4:47 pm

I actually preferred her Simba's pride design.
KiarasBiggestFan
I am the ninja

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are one

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 3

Previous

Return to The Movies