Who did NOT cry during THAT scene?

Re: Who did NOT cry during THAT scene?

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » November 2nd, 2012, 8:39 pm

i could of, since I've seen it so many times. I would say most probably. I cry when people die. I have watched so many times, it's just not sad anymore. I cried when Leslie died in bridge to Teribithia, i cried when Hitachi's man died in Hitachi(so sad.:,( poor dog waiting at the train station when his master died. Worst of all it's a true story! :,() and i cried when the same thin happened to red dog(You people that don't live in Australia might not of heard this one). So this provides me evidence that it is most likely cried when simba died in TLK.
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Postby Ninaroja » November 2nd, 2012, 10:06 pm

I've only cried once.
I first saw TLK when I was 2 or 3, and at that point in your life you don't really appreciate death's true meaning or the impact it can have (something I didn't come to understand until I was 10 when my Gran died). Since I grew up with the movie, having had this outlook the first time, I knew it was coming and just accepted it as the course of the story.

Many years later, when I was 15, we watched it at my friend's sixteenth birthday party. I was literally crashing down from a major sugar high when the scene came on, and just burst into tears :sad: It's become a bit of a joke now :P

So overall, no, I don't.
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » November 2nd, 2012, 10:21 pm

[quote="Ninaroja"]
I first saw TLK when I was 2 or 3, and at that point in your life you don't really appreciate death's true meaning or the impact it can have[/quote]
^Or that could of also been my case. So i don't know, i was too young to remember weather i cried or nto on the stampede. When i was young i proberbly was obsessed with tlk. Not too sure, i think i watched it when i was like 3 or something.. The earliest of my tlk days i remember is watching tlk3 100+ times a day. I remember going through the movies and thinking oh this looks interesting 'the lion king 3 hakuna matata'. I wonder i where the first one is. then i did have a short memory of tlk. But then when i was 6 i didn't watch it anymore, then again i started watching tlk3 100 times when i was 7. I don't think i have ever watched tlk2 before this year. anyway the first time in 7 years i have watched it(tlk1) was earlier this year. I didn't really cry i don't think. I do know i watched tlk before i was 5 but i didn't really remember the story line. But i am going to stop talking now i fell like i'm yapping.
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Postby Kipekee » January 14th, 2013, 1:42 am

I do remember choking back tears when Bambi's mother died and when he called out for her and she didn't answer, but not in the lion king. Huh what no.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Woeler » January 14th, 2013, 11:35 pm

I didn't cry LOL
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Pride Points: 120

Postby SimbaTheShiningStar » January 29th, 2013, 8:55 am

I don't cry in The Lion King either, but it's always emotionally endearing every time I watch it. There are only three movies that have successfully made me cry, Titanic, Red Dog and Marley and Me. :shattered:
"The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it...or, learn from it."
SimbaTheShiningStar

'We Are One'

Nickname(s): Vicki
Pride Points: 3

Postby I_do_not_know » September 15th, 2016, 10:51 pm

I didn't cry, or feel particularly sad. Sure, Simba lost his dad but it's the circle of life. I wasn't one of those kids who grew up watching sad films and therefore didn't have this one affect me - I've never even seen Bambi. I just don't tend to get any sort of attachment to a character in anything.

The last time I cried at a source of entertainment (book/film/TV show) was at the age of two, three possibly four (I'm not sure what age exactly) when I was scared of Voldemort's face sticking out of the back of Quirrell's head in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
I_do_not_know

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Previous

Return to The Movies