What Do You Like Best About TLK?

Re: What Do You Like Best About TLK?

Postby Vish » April 25th, 2012, 3:48 pm

Too much things that i like. I just fell in love with it.
Completely insane!
Vish
Love In An Elevator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Lovin' It Up Till I Hit The Ground.

Nickname(s): Vish
Pride Points: 11

Postby axx2000 » June 20th, 2012, 7:23 pm

Simba is the best character in the movie. He works hard and accomplishs his goal. He has a mentor who dise (Mufasha) and meets some good pals (timon&pumba). I like his character.

and simba and nala ar the greatest couple in a movie
axx2000

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Ultra Fox » June 21st, 2012, 11:10 am

All of it.
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby Woeler » June 21st, 2012, 2:06 pm

It's been in my childhood for all my life. No way out of it.
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Pride Points: 120

Postby Carl » June 21st, 2012, 5:42 pm

I'm gonna say the same thing a lot of people have said: Everything.
This movie has been with me pretty much my whole life, and it just never gets old, no matter how much I watch it.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Tora » June 21st, 2012, 5:44 pm

Oh this movie just represents my childhood. So all of it.
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby Biomac » June 21st, 2012, 6:42 pm

Simply everything. Everything is flawless

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » June 21st, 2012, 6:47 pm

1. It was not just a movie-it was an EVENT. Disney movies were phenomenons in the 1990s but LK trumped them all.

2. Toys, toys, toys.

3. It was a film that had fun animation for the kids but at the same time appealed to the adults. You don't have that today.

4. Can you feel the love tonight-Tell me that song doesn't give you goosebumps.

5. To me, TLK was the event for us 90s kids what Star Wars was for kids in the 70s.

6. Trading cards

7. It gave us Scar: Magnificently villainous and deliciously b****y. ;-)

8. All star cast
Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Nothing really matters-Madonna

Nickname(s): Harley Quinn
Pride Points: 27

Postby SimbasGuard » June 25th, 2012, 9:18 am

I can not single out one thing either so I will just say the incredible emotional power of the movie itself. It was so very epic.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby fox_fighter99 » June 27th, 2012, 5:25 am

How does one pick just one thing from such a grand movie I know that I couldn't even to this day I can say with honesty I still get a little emotional when I watch the part with Simba's dad, and I'm a guy lol. :ugh:
Please go here and read my Lion King Fan Fiction and comment love to get feedback from others.
http://www.mylionking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=23923
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

I am both the sword and shield for King Kopa.

Nickname(s): HotRibz
Pride Points: 3

PreviousNext

Return to The Movies