Which song from SP is your fav?

Re: Which song from SP is your fav?

Postby Amy43 » March 12th, 2012, 4:25 am

The song at the very beginning and We Are One.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Amy43

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 4

Postby Jiirani » March 12th, 2012, 5:12 pm

We Are One and He Lives In You lol

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby Amy43 » March 12th, 2012, 6:39 pm

[quote="Jiirani"]We Are One and He Lives In You lol[/quote]
Oh, is that what it's called? Thanks! :)
Amy43

Postby Queen Elsa » March 12th, 2012, 6:41 pm

Like a few people here, I like "We Are One" and "He Lives in You". :D I don't like "My (Zira's) Lullabye", but it seems to be the one that's always stuck in my head after watching the movie. xP
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby DGFone » March 12th, 2012, 6:49 pm

I really like "We are One" seeing as it's the only song made specifically for SP with an African feel to it. I kinda say that if they ended the movie using it, it would have been nice. (Oh, wait, they did!) :muchjoy:

I like "He Lives in You" even more, but I insist that it doesn't qualify as an SP song. It was made for the Rhythm of the Pridelands CD, and therefore, at least for me, it counts as a original TLK song. Call it nitpicking, but for me, "He Lives in You" is not an SP song, although its addition in the sequel was a nice touch.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby PrincessTalli » March 13th, 2012, 2:33 am

We Are One and Love Will Find A Way have always been my favorites, although if I had to choose I think I'd go with LWFAW.
PrincessTalli

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Talli, Steph
Pride Points: 1

Postby Biomac » March 13th, 2012, 3:24 am

I love all the songs from the whole TLK trilogy anyway ;)

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby Laladidoa » March 13th, 2012, 3:59 am

"We Are One" Is definitely my favorite. I love Simba's voice and the message that this song carries. :)

I thought it was a bit strange when Rafiki sang in "He Lives in You". I really think that actually singing seriously doesn't fit with his character. :-o
Laladidoa

Pride Points: 6

Postby Amy43 » March 13th, 2012, 11:57 pm

[quote="DGFone"]I really like "We are One" seeing as it's the only song made specifically for SP with an African feel to it. I kinda say that if they ended the movie using it, it would have been nice. (Oh, wait, they did!) :muchjoy:

I like "He Lives in You" even more, but I insist that it doesn't qualify as an SP song. It was made for the Rhythm of the Pridelands CD, and therefore, at least for me, it counts as a original TLK song. Call it nitpicking, but for me, "He Lives in You" is not an SP song, although its addition in the sequel was a nice touch.[/quote]
Well, if they played it in SP, I'm going to consider it an SP song.
Amy43

Postby Jiirani » March 14th, 2012, 12:25 am

[quote="Amy43"][quote="Jiirani"]We Are One and He Lives In You lol[/quote]
Oh, is that what it's called? Thanks! :)[/quote]

No problem. Sorry about that 'lol', I wasn't mocking the fact that you didn't know the name, sorry if it looked like I was Dx I was just saying those two are my favourite songs too, looks like we have good taste haha

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

PreviousNext

Return to The Movies