Zira - alternate death scene vs official death scene

Re: Zira - alternate death scene vs official death scene

Postby KopsTheTerminator » May 18th, 2011, 3:34 am

While the suicide ending is dark, it's more appropriate for Zira's character. It also proves that she might of had a personality disorder or something though o.0 But yeah, I definately prefer it over "Whoops! I slipped" ending.

..am I jacked up for finding Zira adorable in her suicide? I mean c'mon, you don't see her smile every day and that =D face she makes is kinda cute. :P
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ArroShadowLion » May 18th, 2011, 10:37 pm

that was creepy but i think that she got a away out and lived and they might make a new one where she returns
I will never trun my back on the ones who need me
ArroShadowLion
My Lion Cub Swift

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ive created this pic i can make you one to

Nickname(s): Arro
Pride Points: 0

Postby SimbasGuard » May 19th, 2011, 4:48 am

I had originaly thought that would make a good plot for a new Lion King movie. Although they would need to recast Zira's voice actress.
Last edited by SimbasGuard on July 13th, 2011, 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Swahili » July 13th, 2011, 1:08 am

Personally, I don't like the fact that she died at all. I don't know why she had to for that matter. But, I like the suicide better. It really expresses Zira's character.
Swahili
"Be Prepared"

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"The plan is in motion"

Nickname(s): Blacky
Pride Points: 0

Postby SimbasGuard » July 13th, 2011, 5:57 pm

I think Zira was so evil she wound have never stooped trying to attack The Pride lands, her death was the only way for the Pride Lands to truly know peace.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Maleficent » August 9th, 2011, 4:36 am

I like the alternate death scene. It totally fits Zira and I kind of relate to her, I mean, I can see why she'd rather die than submit to all that she'd have to go through if she lived. So I don't find it creepy and think they should've used it.
C'est le sentiment solitaire dans le monde - de vous trouver debout quand tout le monde est assis.
Pour avoir tout le monde vous regarde et dire «ce qui est de la question avec elle?" Je sais ce qu'on ressent.
Marcher dans une rue vide, écoutant le bruit de vos propres pas. Volets fermés, rideaux tirés, portes verrouillées contre vous.
Et vous ne savez pas si vous êtes à marcher vers quelque chose, ou si vous êtes juste de s'éloigner.

Spoiler: show
Maleficent
خودکشی یک راه حل دائمی است

ఒంటరిగా శాశ్వతంగా

Nickname(s): Mal, Jen, Enna
Pride Points: 77

Previous

Return to The Movies