What Do You Think Really Killed Mufasa?

What do you think really killed Mufasa?

The Fall
47%
The Stampede (being trampled by wildebeast)
53%

Total votes : 72

What Do You Think Really Killed Mufasa?

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 10th, 2011, 12:09 am

What do you think really killed Mufasa? I think it was when he was pushed from the cliff and was trampled by wildebeasts.

I'm sorry if this topic seems silly but I've seen a few people that think the fall killed him. I was curious to hear other people's opinions.
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Re: What Do You Think Really Killed Mufasa?

Postby Pixie » February 10th, 2011, 2:12 am

The fall killed him, to me anyway. It was a long way down. And by the time he fell the wildebeest were nearly finished running by.
LxL graphics
Pixie
Photographer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Not afraid to speak my mind. Seriously.

Nickname(s): Pixie, etc.
Pride Points: 10

Postby phantomred » February 10th, 2011, 3:03 am

Definately the fall.
My YouTube. :D and My Deviantart!
Be Prepared. o3o.
phantomred

These Eyes Can Do More Than See....

Nickname(s): Phantom Red, M-Liz, Red, ML, Puppet
Pride Points: 0

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 10th, 2011, 3:11 am

I didn't think the fall was that high. I think it was the wildebeast.
SummerSnowLeopard

Postby SilverSimba01 » February 10th, 2011, 5:27 pm

I would say the fall is what kill him
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby AdAstrα » February 10th, 2011, 5:35 pm

Definitely the fall. Possibly a combination of both, although I doubt it.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby FlipMode » February 10th, 2011, 5:38 pm

Even if it wasn't the fall; he would of been killed by the wildebeests.
But out of the two; I would say it was more likely the fall.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 10th, 2011, 10:52 pm

I don't think it was the fall. Cats almost always land on their feet, not that I'm saying he landed on his feet. Cats also handle falls really well. I've heard of a cat that survived a fall from 9 stories and walked away with only a few bruises. I think he would mostly have died from being trampled.
SummerSnowLeopard

Postby QueenRalexia » February 10th, 2011, 10:57 pm

[quote="QueenSummer"]I don't think it was the fall. Cats almost always land on their feet, not that I'm saying he landed on his feet. Cats also handle falls really well. I've heard of a cat that survived a fall from 9 stories and walked away with only a few bruises. I think he would mostly have died from being trampled.[/quote]

I agree with Summer my friend saw a cat fall off a 2 story Balcony railing and went it see if it was ok and it just sat there for a moment and then walked away. I think it was a combination of both the impact of the fall and then be trampled that did it.
Do you bury me when Im gone?
Do you teach me while Im here?
Just as soon as I belong then its time I disappear -Metallica I disappear

ImageImage
Come visit my website about Vitani http://vitanis-palace.webs.com
Stamp and Sig by me.
QueenRalexia
Forsaken Lioness

To Hell and back again.

Nickname(s): QR, Ral,Lexi
Pride Points: 3

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 10th, 2011, 10:59 pm

Yeah. Even if he landed on his back, surely his ribs and spine and other bones would been broken by the hooves of the wildebeast.
SummerSnowLeopard

Next

Return to The Movies