Love it or Hate it?

TLK3: Love it or hate it?

Love it! Funny as hell!
37%
Hate it. It's an insult, can we please burn every copy?
29%
Not taking sides!
29%
How dare you make this thread, Snowy, you're starting drama.
4%

Total votes : 78

Love it or Hate it?

Postby SnowyCheetah » January 31st, 2011, 9:11 am

I've heard both. "TLK3 is awesome, funny as hell, a tribute to the first two films, etc." and "TLK3 is an insult to the entire TLK universe, please burn it."

So... tell us your opinion :3

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Re: Love it or Hate it?

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 31st, 2011, 9:15 am

Funny like hell is mine opinion dont know why but it is in my eyes
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby SnowyCheetah » January 31st, 2011, 9:21 am

I tend to disagree, I think TLK3 was quite a flop and an insult lol

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 31st, 2011, 9:23 am

>:I You dramaking! rofl insulting FUN!
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby TheDoctor » January 31st, 2011, 8:16 pm

I'm trying to keep my six-year-old brother from finding out about/watching TLK1½; I think that tells you quite clearly what I think of it xD
TheDoctor
Time Lord

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Brooding brooding brooding brooding

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 31st, 2011, 8:23 pm

Not taking sides Kanu huh? rofl!

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby TheDoctor » January 31st, 2011, 8:30 pm

I'm not taking sides, what makes you think that? :nehneh:
*heavy sarcasm* xD
TheDoctor
Time Lord

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Brooding brooding brooding brooding

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 31st, 2011, 8:33 pm

dowww u britts! oi wait... im a british person... Admit u putted it on - not taking sides! lol...

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Nadra » January 31st, 2011, 8:57 pm

I'd say I love it. Not as much as TLK and SP though.
Nadra

Pride Points: 5

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 31st, 2011, 9:02 pm

Well it is funny, lol what even means the last opinion...?

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Next

Return to The Movies