If you could've writen one scene into the film...

Re: If you could've writen one scene into the film...

Postby Lauren » February 24th, 2011, 4:55 am

[quote="Maaaaaaaaaan"]I really like the idea of Shadowland being included. While the concept of Scar going after Nala might not have gone well in a movie aimed for kids, there's definitely a lot of untapped time and stories in there as well as that fantastic song.[/quote]

This. After I went to see TLKOB and I heard Shadowland, I was amazed by how emotional and awsome that song is! The song that Nala sings should've been added to the film but even though it's not, I'm okay with that.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 25th, 2011, 2:50 am

I have yet to see TLKoB :(
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby Pixie » February 25th, 2011, 4:19 am

[quote="QueenSummer"]I would like to have seen more of Kopa.[/quote]
Seen some more?
No, Kopa is not there in the first place. Accept that.
I would have liked to have seen some more cubs in the pridelands, even if they were only in the background.
LxL graphics
Pixie
Photographer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Not afraid to speak my mind. Seriously.

Nickname(s): Pixie, etc.
Pride Points: 10

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 3rd, 2011, 2:46 pm

I would've added That there are outlanders in the Graveyard.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Question » March 18th, 2011, 1:35 am

I would have Added a flash back of Cubby Mufasa, Scar, Sarafina, Sarabi.
*I'm looking to RP :
*Young Justice
*Dinosaurs
*Nightmare before Christmas
*Yu-Gi-Oh!
Copy/paste this if you're proud to be an atheist too!
Love you emily123!
Question
Red Tornado

Nickname(s): Quezzy, Virus, AWESOMEMOFO, Sab

Postby DGFone » March 18th, 2011, 4:22 am

I rather like the idea of including a Shadowland scene into the movie. However, seeing as the movie is made in Simba's POV, it would have been weird to add it (Broadway came after the movie. Most people already know what happens). Without Shadowland, you are as surprised as Simba is when you see the ruined Pridelands for the first time. I know that they included the Zazu scene, but you only see the inside of the den, and is only told about the conditions.

So in the end, while I do like Shadowland, I think it is better to leave it out and leave the audiance in the dark. I would like to see a scene where Timon and Pumbaa are not comic relief. You never actually find out how they got Simba to truly accept Hakuna Matata. Unfortunately, it would break up the song. But it will be interesting seeing Timon and Pumbaa helping a troubled Simba. (One of the good scenes in the Lion King 1.5)
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby SimbasGuard » April 3rd, 2011, 6:29 am

I would have liked to see Simba purpose to Nala although I can't think of how to fit that in without disrupting the pacing of the movie.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Daenerys » April 11th, 2011, 2:58 am

[quote="Question"]I would have Added a flash back of Cubby Mufasa, Scar, Sarafina, Sarabi.[/quote]

This ^^
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby Lauren » April 11th, 2011, 3:24 am

[quote="cheetahstar546"][quote="Question"]I would have Added a flash back of Cubby Mufasa, Scar, Sarafina, Sarabi.[/quote]

This ^^[/quote]
This as well. :)
Lauren

Postby StarlightLioness » April 14th, 2011, 4:34 am

A few thing I would have liked to have seen:

Nala's life under Scar's reign.

Nala setting off on her own to find help/food.

Maybe a flash back to Scar and Mufasa as cubs - maybe Scar remembering how Mufasa got all the attention and grooming to become king.
"Simba, let me tell you something my father told me. Look at the stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars. So whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you. And so will I." ~ Mufasa
StarlightLioness
Super Geek

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Nickname(s): Deadly Chakram everywhere else
Pride Points: 14

PreviousNext

Return to The Movies