If you could've writen one scene into the film...

If you could've writen one scene into the film...

Postby SuperBabySimba » January 8th, 2011, 11:49 pm

Which point of the film it would set, which characters included and what would happen?

COUPLE OF RULES:
1.) It should not permanently change the storyline/outcome of the film as we see today. As in it should add to the film's story in some way, and not change/alter it.
2.) Nothing from the books, comics or the sequel films because they weren't even dreamt about when this film was being written.

As in the point is to put ourselves in the script writers' shoes as they were making the film in early '90's and have all the scenes that happen in the film, happen, but add one scene in it that you'd like to have seen. (No need to write the scene in any creative way, just generally tell us about it.)

:)
Image Image
Signature pictures © SuperBabySimba
"Never trust the future... Never miss the past.
If you live for the shining moment, the moment may just last."

~*~*~THE LION KING AU ROLEPLAY GAME~*~*~
SuperBabySimba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Avarar by SuperBabySimba

Pride Points: 0

Re: If you could've writen one scene into the film...

Postby CoeurDeLion » January 8th, 2011, 11:56 pm

I would really have liked some more info on Nala setting out from Pride Rock to find food/ Simba. It would've allowed us to see more Scar's reign as well as the thoughts of Nala and Sarabi.
Project TLK94: A 3x2 Ft. Wood Frame Engraved With Lion King Imagery And A Musical Movement!
http://www.mylionking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13146
Thanks to xLilacVixenX for the awesome sig!
CoeurDeLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Lionheart- Fan of Nala

Nickname(s): Mike

Postby SuperBabySimba » January 9th, 2011, 12:10 am

^Great idea. We get to see too little of Scar's reign seeing to how essential to the plot it in the end is.
Image Image
Signature pictures © SuperBabySimba
"Never trust the future... Never miss the past.
If you live for the shining moment, the moment may just last."

~*~*~THE LION KING AU ROLEPLAY GAME~*~*~
SuperBabySimba

Avarar by SuperBabySimba

Postby atouchofgrace » January 9th, 2011, 12:23 am

^^ They cut it because they thought it would be too violent.
I'd like to see it, though...
ImageImageImageImageImage
atouchofgrace

Nickname(s): Cat
Pride Points: 2

Postby Arani » January 9th, 2011, 2:55 am

[quote="CoeurDeLion"]I would really have liked some more info on Nala setting out from Pride Rock to find food/ Simba. It would've allowed us to see more Scar's reign as well as the thoughts of Nala and Sarabi.[/quote]

I completely agree. ^_^
Arani

Pride Points: 56

Postby Lauren » January 9th, 2011, 3:35 am

[quote="Arani"][quote="CoeurDeLion"]I would really have liked some more info on Nala setting out from Pride Rock to find food/ Simba. It would've allowed us to see more Scar's reign as well as the thoughts of Nala and Sarabi.[/quote]

I completely agree. ^_^[/quote]

Same here with me.

I would've added more to when Scar was bringing Simba to the stampede place because right after "Be Prepared" ends, next we see the stampede place and Scar bringing Simba over from which the dialogue starts out by "Now you wait here. Your father has a marvolus surprize for you". I wonder how Scar might have started to bring Simba with him from Pride Rock all the way to the stampede. There probably was more of a converstation between them while Scar walked with Simba all the way there.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Pixie » January 9th, 2011, 5:35 am

I would've liked to see more of Simba as a cib interacting with Sarabi.
LxL graphics
Pixie
Photographer

Not afraid to speak my mind. Seriously.

Nickname(s): Pixie, etc.
Pride Points: 10

Postby Nadra » January 9th, 2011, 2:22 pm

I would've liked to see cub Simba having a nightmare in the jungle. Scar, Sarabi and all the pride members would be blaming Simba for Mufasa's death.
Nadra

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 5

Postby Kianga » January 9th, 2011, 3:08 pm

I've always wanted to see more of how it was for Nala growing up during Scar's reign. I hate it that Timon blows her off when she's talking about it in TLK 1.5 and we don't get to hear a word of it cuz his thoughts are talking over it the whole time.
Kianga

sassy lionesspanther

Nickname(s): KL, Koudo
Pride Points: 2

Postby SilverSimba01 » January 9th, 2011, 4:55 pm

I would only like to see more scene of Simba and Nala as cubs (specially Nala)
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Next

Return to The Movies