If you could've writen one scene into the film...

Re: If you could've writen one scene into the film...

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 14th, 2011, 9:30 am

I would've added more of Scar's ruling the Pridelands.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby PrincessKiara » April 16th, 2011, 12:08 pm

I would have loved to see more of Simba and Nalas adventures as cubs, or even them playing with other cubs in the pride.

As many others have mentioned, I too would LOVE to see even a tiny bit of Mufasam Scar, Sarabi and Sarafinas cubhood.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Jiirani » April 16th, 2011, 12:27 pm

I would like to have seen some form of flashback that Scar had about what made him hate Mufasa as much as he did, or just a important scene from his cubhood, maybe featuring his parents. That would be pretty cool...

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby PrincessKiara » April 17th, 2011, 10:37 am

^ I agree, that would have been really interesting and would have explained a lot about Scars character.
PrincessKiara

Postby SweetNala » October 15th, 2011, 11:06 pm

I would want Sarafina to have more than one line, and maybe a name mentioned in the movie
signature by Amyz! thanks!
SweetNala

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 7

Postby WindAnnWise » December 24th, 2011, 4:01 pm

I have several:

More of Simba and Nala as cubs.
Mufasa and Scar's background.
More of Scar's reign.
(Would like the second 2 more!)
I am also a big fan of: Phantom of the Opera, High School Musical, Harry Potter, Disney in general, Days of Our Lives, musicals in general, Dr. Seuss in general and the Grinch.

"Sometimes, it's better not to say anything."- Speak, by Laurie Halse Anderson
WindAnnWise
The Quiet One

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Is anybody out there?

Nickname(s): Windy, Wind Ann
Pride Points: 5

Postby cleargreenwater » December 24th, 2011, 6:24 pm

Yeah, a little more of Scar's reign would've been good, would have built stakes higher and yet not altered any of the movie's "less is more" perfection.

I personally cringe when I see people wanting to see Scar's childhood.
-------------------------------------

The Event that BROKE MLK...

Avatar artwork of my character by NQN, commissioned & used with permission.
TLKFAA account: http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/ClearGreenWater/?+
cleargreenwater
Submersible Hyena

...Surfaces Occassionally.

Nickname(s): CGW
Pride Points: 39

Postby Ozy » December 24th, 2011, 7:49 pm

[quote="Jiirani"]I would like to have seen some form of flashback that Scar had about what made him hate Mufasa as much as he did, or just a important scene from his cubhood, maybe featuring his parents. That would be pretty cool...[/quote]

Yeah I kind of agree on this as well. I think it would add a little more depth into Scar's character and make the story a little more complex. I like when each character has a little bit of good in their bad or bad in their good. It draws me into the story a bit more if I have an emotional connection with both characters.

That said, that idea may not work that well when it comes to trying to give kids a specific right and wrong character.

http://artofkellyjohnson.storenvy.com/
Instagram @artofkellyjohnson
Ozy
Ya like jazz?

I need you to let me touch it

Nickname(s): KJ
Pride Points: 26

Postby Pocahontas » December 26th, 2011, 12:25 am

[quote="QueenSummer"]I would like to have seen more of Kopa.[/quote]
He doesn't exist in the first place in the movie though. :roll: The cub at the end, according to Disney cannon, is Kiara.

Shadowland would be a bit much though, don't you think? A silent, mournful song, slow paced, the kids would squirm.

More Pumbaa and Timon! :stealthy:
Pocahontas

Average Nerd

Pride Points: 7

Postby PrincessKiara » January 1st, 2012, 10:09 pm

[quote="SweetNala"]I would want Sarafina to have more than one line, and maybe a name mentioned in the movie[/quote]

That would have been nice. I`ve read how the Bath Scene was originally going to be longer (with more lines from everybody, including Sarafina) but as the work on the scene progressed, all of Sarafinas lines were cut, and she was left with her lame: "What do you think, Sarabi?"
Still, better to give her one line than to make her a speechless character. I do wish her name would have been mentioned though, it might make people more aware of her. She is Nalas mother, after all.
PrincessKiara

PreviousNext

Return to The Movies