An update

This forum can be used for everything relating to Minecraft! Suggestions for the server, showing off your work, looking for other members to build with, etc.

An update

Postby KingKivuli » July 7th, 2013, 12:56 am

So me and Moka are currently working on making a new server world for MLK to play on. Like the last time it is going to be vanilla, no fancy mods or tricks just good old minecraft
The spawn needs to be built yet as does the contest area but that should be done soon by me and Moka is doing what he does best and fiddling with the tech side of it all :P

Furthermore anyone on the minecraft group on here. we are removing everyone from it but allowing you to be re added. This just cleans it up for people who are no longer around

Also the server is still set to the 1.5.6 or whatever it is for now. No horses yet but will be updated later

That's all for now so keep your eyes on here when we open the world up
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Re: An update

Postby OuRaion » July 7th, 2013, 1:01 am

And there goes my pixel art.
Oh well, I can always do it again.

Um, good job!
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Postby Moka » July 7th, 2013, 2:56 am

I can import the old worlds sometime and have them available to teleport to, that's not very difficult at all.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby OuRaion » July 7th, 2013, 3:12 am

Aw, that'd be good, but really, it's fine. My pixel art can always be redone.
Unless you really want to import the old worlds back.
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Return to MLK Minecraft