Dashie's Derpy Statues and Other Structures

This forum can be used for everything relating to Minecraft! Suggestions for the server, showing off your work, looking for other members to build with, etc.

Dashie's Derpy Statues and Other Structures

Postby Daenerys » July 18th, 2012, 4:10 am

Hey guys. So, recently I've been bored with Survival World because I've literally completed it. All I need is a Stronghold and and Enderdragon Egg. Anyways, I went ahead and decided to do some things with the Creative worlds and the result of boredom became several random things that actually didn't turn out that bad. I'll start with the flat world, it has the most anyway.

So it's started with a pyramid that I left empty. Didn't have much in it except for sand, glowstone and sandstone. Never mind the signs lol.
MCScreencap.PNG
Outside of Dashie's Pyramid

MCScreencap2.png
Inside of Dashie's Pyramid

After the sandstone pyramid I didn't do much else in the flat world other then derp around with friends. Got bored one day and so this was the result of that boredom:
MCScreencap3.png
The Dungeon Pyramid

This "Dungeon Pyramid" has a few secrets in it that are hidden.
MCScreencap4.png
Inside of the Dungeon Pyramid

The lever here activates something you can't see, and is slightly hidden.
MCScreencap5.png
The Lever.

Since nobody seems to figure out how to get into whatever the lever activates, I'll give you a hint. How to get in is in plain sight.

Moving on from the pyramids, I'd like to display some of my statues that were recently built and I'm quite proud of a few of them.
First we have 'The Lie' built by Kops and I.
MCScreencap6.png
'The Lie'

Second, we have "Angel Bacon" which is a giant statue of an Angel version of the Survival Games mascot, Bacon. He has a bow and arrow next to him btw.
MCScreencap7.png
Front view of Angel Bacon.

MCScreencap8.png
Angel Bacon from the ground.

Also there is our other Survival Games mascot, Eggs. This was not built by me, credit for all of it goes to Arani. I'd thought I would show it here because he's just right there. :P
MCScreencap9.png
Eggs, the survival veteran.

~RD
Last edited by Daenerys on July 18th, 2012, 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Re: Dashie's Derpy Statues and Other Structures

Postby Regulus » July 18th, 2012, 4:46 am

Where's the enderman?
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Daenerys » July 18th, 2012, 4:57 am

^In this post. :B
Continuing the statue display, we have "Sheep." which is not a very good build in my opinion. xP
MCScreencap10.png
"Sheep."

MCScreencap11.png
"Sheep." from the ground.

Next, we have the statue I am most proud of, "Enderstatue". I actually did not work on this for very long and I am very happy with the result of it.
MCScreencap12.png
"Enderstatue"

MCScreencap13.png
"Enderstatue" from the ground.

And for the last statue of this world, we have. "Horrid zombie is horrid."
I am very disappointed with the outcome of this zombie, no detail to the face at all. Blame the lack of wool colors. xP
MCScreencap14.png
Horrid zombie is horrid.

Don't mind the construction behind that, it is a Work in Progress. ^^

So I will say that is it for the Flat world displays. I hope you like them and please post what you think about them. Don't bash them please, I worked hard on this and I'd like feedback on my building skills. :3

Lastly, we have the default creative structures. I don't have very many of these so this will be quick.
We have my first house/tower/building whatever you wanna call it here:
MCScreencap15.png
Located in Devil Tower Town.

MCScreencap16.png
Upstairs

MCScreencap17.png
Downstairs

I personally refer to it as the Ice Cream Tower.
Next we have my more decent house that actually has space. Also located in Devil Tower Town.
MCScreencap18.png
Outside shot

MCScreencap19.png
Inside

I will show my last display in my third post.
Also as I said before, I would like feedback on my building skills because I know I can improve a lot.

~RD
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Arani » July 18th, 2012, 5:22 am

I IS VERY PROUD OF MY CHICKEN STATUE, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Srsly tho, you've done a great job with your statues and such. I'm impressed! ^^ Keep up the great work!
Arani

Pride Points: 56

Postby Moka » July 18th, 2012, 6:24 am

Oh cool, you added the little effects around the Enderman. Cool statues. :3

(If you guys had a name for that town already, let me know. Or if you want to name it something more creative, lol. Devil Tower Town is pretty lame.) :P
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Daenerys » July 18th, 2012, 6:30 am

Lol, my Enderman seems to be quite popular. =P
Anyways, thanks you all for the comments. And Devil Tower Town doesn't sound very nice either. xD I'll think of something. =P
I also would like to say that none of this was made using WE from an OP. X3
Hence why I am proud of a lot of this work, doin' it old school. :3

~RD
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Postby Daenerys » October 22nd, 2012, 1:19 am

*blows cobwebs off thread*
Wow, been a while since I updated this. A lot of things have been built since this was updated, I think I'll display them now. 8D So, I'll go from Flat to Survival world. It's much easier to get pictures of survival builds now that I am an OP.
Note: I am not going to display all of my builds here, because either they're not very big or good builds, or I just don't like it. I will mention ones I have not displayed here at the bottom of the post.

First, I'll start with the new Flat world builds.

Beginning this we have "The Emerald Palace"
Mc20.png
The Emerald Palace

Mc20.png
Inside

Next (This is pretty much the highlight of the Flat World) we have the "Ender Dragon" monument, or "Harold". The statues were built by Arani, the Dragon was built by me. This took us both about two weeks to finish.
Mc21.png
The Arani and Feathertail Statues 8D

Mc22.png
HAROLD

Mc23.png
HAROLD AGAIN

Mc24.png
OMG HAROLD

Mc25.png
HAROLD LOL

Thirdly we have the Butter Monument! 8D
Mc26.png
BUTTER

UNDISPLAYED BUILDS IN THIS SECTION:

"The Snowman"
Near "Horrid Zombie is Horrid".

"MLP : FIM"
Near "The Snowman"

"L O L"
Near "The Emerald Palace" and behind "The Snowman"

Next Post will be in Flat world and Creative world.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » November 4th, 2012, 8:09 am

That would have taken 3 weeks to build O.O good job.
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Return to MLK Minecraft