MLK's Survival Games; Dare to play?

This forum can be used for everything relating to Minecraft! Suggestions for the server, showing off your work, looking for other members to build with, etc.

MLK's Survival Games; Dare to play?

Postby Daenerys » July 12th, 2012, 6:41 am

Hey all you MLK Minecrafters. Need a challenge, or do you want to test your skills? Or maybe just plain bored? Well then say hello to our servers newest addition! The MLK Survival Games!

Welcome to Sekett City, the abandon town of the highest towers in Minecraftia.
SurvivalScreencap1.PNG

SurvivalScreencap2.PNG

Towers that soar above the land, can you climb them?
SurvivalScreencap3.png

PVP fight for your survival, discover hidden chests throughout the land, and test your survival skills; how well can you really fight?

Explore lava filled ruins, ancient temples, and climb the highest towers for the best rewards.
SurvivalScreencap4.png

SurvivalScreencap5.png

SurvivalScreencap6.png

SurvivalScreencap7.png

Edited by Arani: A video of the PVP world. This is a trailer of the newest version of the arena, and what might very well be the final version. But, time will tell..:

Second Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oPDjD5A8yQ&feature=youtu.be

1st trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWiMhtLKrDU&feature=youtu.be

Think you've got what it takes? Explore it today!

Built by:
Arani
_Feathertail/~Dashie
mokacheetah/~Moka

Hosted by:
Arani

~RD
Last edited by Daenerys on July 12th, 2012, 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Re: MLK's Survival Games; Dare to play?

Postby LionsAreKings » July 12th, 2012, 11:44 am

Count me in! ^^
Try listening to their music and getting rid of your "filters"
LionsAreKings
The Irregular

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Josh, LAK, LRK
Pride Points: 33

Postby Arani » July 12th, 2012, 8:40 pm

I added the video we did to you're post, RD, hope you don't mind. x)

If anyone wants to play and I am online, please just say so, and I'll come host without hesitation!

If I am not online, just let me know if you used the arena, so we can replenish the chests.

Thanks guys, and may luck be on your side.
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby Daenerys » July 12th, 2012, 9:27 pm

Lulz Rani, it's fine. xD
I'm currently adding the finishing touches to the map, logging chests and Rani is working on a new video including all of these features.
Mini-update. ^^

~RD
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Postby KopsTheTerminator » July 12th, 2012, 10:24 pm

That video should be renamed to "Kops Getting Pwned By Everyone". X]

But seriously, this is a really clever idea. Despite my huuuge misfortune I had tons of fun playing this.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Moka » July 12th, 2012, 11:08 pm

I shot you in the face.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Daenerys » July 12th, 2012, 11:35 pm

^You talkin' to me or Kops? XDDD

~RD
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Postby Arani » July 12th, 2012, 11:38 pm

I think we need to have a large competition, multiple rounds with as many of the server people as possible. 2 or 3 people (Which is all it has been so far) just doesn't cut it for what's there. x) Who's with me? If we have enough interest I will, of course, host the event, but we need to decide on a date if people are willing to do this.
Arani

Pride Points: 56

Postby Moka » July 13th, 2012, 12:31 am

[quote="RainbowDash"]
^You talkin' to me or Kops? XDDD

~RD
[/quote]

Both, actually. >:D
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Panda-chan » July 13th, 2012, 12:40 am

Why does my laptop have to be broken dammit

D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Next

Return to MLK Minecraft