Signature Collection Simba and Nala Plush Set!

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Signature Collection Simba and Nala Plush Set!

Postby Squashed_Banana » October 17th, 2017, 9:47 pm

I just wanted to share the highlight of my week (even though it's only Tuesday :lol: ) So my older sister preordered the Lion King Signature Collection DVD for me last month and gave it to me on my birthday. I saw that there was a promotion for a Simba and Nala plush set for just $9.99. I wasn't going to buy them, because I honestly thought they looked unappealing...

BUT! I gave in and purchased them, and I'm so glad I did! I just got them in the mail today. Not only are they adorable, but they are also very soft and cuddly. The size and quality of the set is great for just $9.99! Below are some pictures: solo, side, and a comparison to my 11" Simba and Nala from the Disney store (excuse the background and dim lighting).

20171017_113902.jpg
Solo

20171017_113917.jpg
Side View

20171017_113231.jpg
With 11" Simba and Nala

So yeah, receiving these cuties have made my entire week!
"Zira had a plot, and I was part of it, but I don't want to be... because... it's because I love you."
||Signature by me||The Lion King: Harvest Moon Edition||
Squashed_Banana
Hey, look...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

... We are one.

Pride Points: 1

Re: Signature Collection Simba and Nala Plush Set!

Postby nathalie » October 17th, 2017, 10:38 pm

They are the "manga" series plush, being sold at the Disney parks :D
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby Squashed_Banana » October 17th, 2017, 10:52 pm

[quote="nathalie"]They are the "manga" series plush, being sold at the Disney parks :D[/quote]

I didn't know that! I just looked it up :lol: I labeled them the Signature Collection because I only found out about them when I redeemed my DVD code at the Disney Movie Rewards site, lol. Thanks for letting me know!
"Zira had a plot, and I was part of it, but I don't want to be... because... it's because I love you."
||Signature by me||The Lion King: Harvest Moon Edition||
Squashed_Banana
Hey, look...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

... We are one.

Pride Points: 1

Postby nathalie » October 18th, 2017, 5:58 pm

They are quite "old" actually already.
I bought mine in 2013 at Disneyland Paris.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lana_H » October 19th, 2017, 10:49 pm

I have also one but in very good condition
Lana_H

Pride Points: 0

Postby carlmax » September 8th, 2019, 12:52 am

[quote="Squashed_Banana"]I just wanted to share the highlight of my week (even though it's only Tuesday :lol: ) So my older sister preordered the Lion King Signature Collection DVD for me last month and gave it to me on my birthday. I saw that there was a promotion for a Simba and Nala cute plush set for just $9.99. I wasn't going to buy them, because I honestly thought they looked unappealing...

BUT! I gave in and purchased them, and I'm so glad I did! I just got them in the mail today. Not only are they adorable, but they are also very soft and cuddly. The size and quality of the set is great for just $9.99! Below are some pictures: solo, side, and a comparison to my 11" Simba and Nala from the Disney store (excuse the background and dim lighting).

20171017_113902.jpg

20171017_113917.jpg

20171017_113231.jpg

So yeah, receiving these cuties have made my entire week![/quote]

Can You Please Guide Me From where I can Buy them? They are really cute!
carlmax

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nathalie » September 9th, 2019, 5:52 pm

The Manga plush were from the parks, and I don't think they are being sold anymore.
Disneyland Paris hasn't had them for a few years now. And I believe both American sites don't have them anymore either.

There was other plush in this Manga style too, like, Marie from Aristocats.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Postby carlmax » September 10th, 2019, 6:23 am

[quote="nathalie"]The Manga plush were from the parks, and I don't think they are being sold anymore.
Disneyland Paris hasn't had them for a few years now. And I believe both American sites don't have them anymore either.

There was other plush in this Manga-style too, like, Marie from Aristocats.[/quote]

Yes, I totally agree from Nathalie but as far as my knowledge is about plush. I was also looking for some of them and came to know about cute plushies and they were offering me bowser plush and I ordered them a Simba Plush as well which was in their custom offers. I hopes If it was my right decision or not but till now as I was unable to get a new Simba plush :roll: :roll: so It was bliss in disguise now I hope they deliver me the right one :-p Fingers Crossed :lol: :lol:
carlmax

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to Lion King Marketplace