Favorite Items from your Collections

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: Favorite Items from your Collections

Postby Kion » July 2nd, 2017, 11:03 pm

Oh and the Tomy Japan figures still in boxes, all 4 of them (Adult Simba, Cub Simba and Nala, Scar and the mouse, Timon and Pumba) They are cool to have!

:D
Kion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hevi Kabisa

Nickname(s): Sam
Pride Points: 3

Postby KiovuLove » July 2nd, 2017, 11:05 pm

[quote="Kion"]Oh and the Tomy Japan figures still in boxes, all 4 of them (Adult Simba, Cub Simba and Nala, Scar and the mouse, Timon and Pumba) They are cool to have!

:D[/quote]

I'M SO JEALOUS I WANT THOSE
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby Kion » July 2nd, 2017, 11:11 pm

Here he is :)

Hope they uploaded okay, on my phone haha :)
Kion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hevi Kabisa

Postby KiovuLove » July 2nd, 2017, 11:36 pm

Oh so cute!!! I think I saw the kiara one on ebay recently. It was pretty tempting I just shouldn't be spending the money :cry:
But you'll see every day

We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Squeely » July 3rd, 2017, 3:21 am

Wow that Kovu is extremely cute! A treasure for sure :)
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Kion » July 3rd, 2017, 11:16 am

Thank you guys! :D
Most of my merch is from TLK nothing much of SP but I wanted something of Kovu because he's beautiful!
Kion

Hevi Kabisa

Postby Gaze » July 4th, 2017, 7:55 am

ooh I'm not home right now so I can't look at my collection, might be forgetting some stuff....but here's what immediately comes to mind! might add pictures later

- WDW Sarabi beanie (she was my holy grail for SO long)
- Bluebird Simba's Pride mini playset
- Janja plush
- Sarabi with baby Simba puppet plush
- Mattel Sarabi figure
- Loving Licks Nala plush (sadly I don't have the Kiara she comes with - hope to find one!)
- WDW Scar plush (this one) cuz my girlfriend got him for me as a surprise bday gift! <3 (~:
- FIght to the Finish Simba action figure (I also had the Scar but I lost him as a kid...)
- Purring Nala plush
- Mattel Kiara and Kovu figures (very nostalgic cuz I had a Simba's Pride birthday cake at one of my parties as a kid that had these figures on it)
- Korean Kion plush
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby Squeely » July 4th, 2017, 11:59 am

Come to think of it, I also have a little Kovu plush from 2011-2012 that I found at WalMart or something. He's quite cute. I guess Kovu's the king of my collection because my favorites are of him :3
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Rollo » July 4th, 2017, 1:06 pm

Definitely my WDW Mufasa and Sarabi plushies. I don't think anything could ever top these guys, unless the Disney Store bring out a larger pair. I've always wanted to own these two because they're my favourite characters out of the entire franchise, and I feel like I've finally achieved my own personal fan status by having them in my collection! Honestly, I can't get over how beautiful Sarabi is. She's probably the best looking plushie I have ever seen. She is absolutely gorgeous :dreamy:
Attachments
scar plush.png
scar plush.png (351.01 KiB) Viewed 7497 times
Rollo

Pride Points: 29

Postby KiovuLove » July 4th, 2017, 5:46 pm

[quote="Rollo"]Definitely my WDW Mufasa and Sarabi plushies. I don't think anything could ever top these guys, unless the Disney Store bring out a larger pair. I've always wanted to own these two because they're my favourite characters out of the entire franchise, and I feel like I've finally achieved my own personal fan status by having them in my collection! Honestly, I can't get over how beautiful Sarabi is. She's probably the best looking plushie I have ever seen. She is absolutely gorgeous :dreamy:[/quote]

Awesome! Definitely a favorite in any collection that has them! (Mine doesn't sadly :oops:)
But you'll see every day

We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace