Hyena's Hide Out Playset?!

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Hyena's Hide Out Playset?!

Postby jestr518 » January 5th, 2017, 6:09 am

Hello. This is my first post. I was out this evening and decided to make a quick stop to the toy section to see if I could get any of the new Blind Bag series 4 figures for my Daughter (Seem to do this a lot). However I noticed a new playset this evening. Didn't think much of it and passed up on it. Got home and wanted to show her the new playset and I haven't been able to find anything online about it. It was called the Hyena's Hide Out and came with the same Janja from the training playset. I'm thinking I made a huge mistake not picking it up, has anyone else seen or heard of this?
Last edited by jestr518 on January 6th, 2017, 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
jestr518

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: Hyena's Hide Out Playset?!

Postby zerodix » January 10th, 2017, 4:40 pm

there are 2 pictures on the lion king wikia posted of it, so it does exist! but only a plastic Janja on it, and a cardboard (?) Fuli.. that won't last long I fear..
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby SimbaPrescott » January 10th, 2017, 6:34 pm

Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby zerodix » January 12th, 2017, 1:51 pm

yep, that one! with only 1 janja figure and cartboard fuli XD if you unpack it.. the "Magic" dissapears and you are like.. is this it?
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby SimbaPrescott » January 13th, 2017, 11:11 pm

Yeah, I really love the playsets but I just can't justify paying such a price for them when they don't really do much (UK price, not US price - the US price is usually not too bad). Thankfully, playsets are always the first thing parents try to get rid of after a while, so I'm hoping for a car boot find for ones like this! :sneaky4:
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Return to Lion King Marketplace