Series 4 bling bags are out!

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: Series 4 bling bags are out!

Postby Gaze » January 23rd, 2017, 6:17 pm

[quote="Nilla"]As far as I know, Nala isn't available this series, so don't hold your breath for her lol. But I'll look for those next time I'm out! Are there any series 2 you want? I still see them in some stores. (Sorry, it's gonna take you longer to get what you bought from me now!)[/quote]
no worries, take your time!! I'm good on series 2. thank you <3

that really sucks about Nala!! and yeah, I noticed the disappearance of Battle Janja from the packaging as well, after many unsuccessful Target visits. very strange. I'd love an official explanation on the missing characters.
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby Squeely » January 25th, 2017, 4:52 am

At this point, it just makes the company look greedy. I've suspected them of leaving characters out since my Ono search during wave 1. I heard that was an error, but it seems a little too convenient that the same error would plague each series. If there's some good explanation for it, I think it needs to be heard.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby gothprincesskiara » February 7th, 2017, 6:04 am

Ok Now im really having a hard time trying to get my hands on the ones I need, so I went to Target to pick up, the TLG DVD #2, found it and grabbed it, but I went to go check out the series 4 blind bags, but all there was left over series 2 and 3, no 4. So here is my question does ANYONE know anything about how we can find the ones online and just order them? or if ANYONE is selling them? whats your best strategy for finding them?
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Squeely » February 7th, 2017, 9:55 am

[quote="gothprincesskiara"]Ok Now im really having a hard time trying to get my hands on the ones I need, so I went to Target to pick up, the TLG DVD #2, found it and grabbed it, but I went to go check out the series 4 blind bags, but all there was left over series 2 and 3, no 4. So here is my question does ANYONE know anything about how we can find the ones online and just order them? or if ANYONE is selling them? whats your best strategy for finding them?[/quote]
I've mostly seen series 3 at Target. Only one Target I went to had series 4. Methinks series 3 is still being phased out. I'd check again in a few weeks to see if they've upgraded to 4.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby SimbaPrescott » February 7th, 2017, 8:44 pm

[quote="Squeely"]At this point, it just makes the company look greedy. I've suspected them of leaving characters out since my Ono search during wave 1. I heard that was an error, but it seems a little too convenient that the same error would plague each series. If there's some good explanation for it, I think it needs to be heard.[/quote]
I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. It seems like there's a figure in every series that you can't get, which also conveniently turns up a series or two later.
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby Darkshine Laufeyson » February 11th, 2017, 7:09 pm

I found Nala!

EDIT: Wait, no it's Simba. *sigh* His number was 59.
Siggie under construction, watch this space!
I love animals, acting, and dancing! Tom Hiddleston fangirl. <3
Warriors Cats|Guardians of Ga'Hoole|Redwall|Wings of Fire|The Named|Disney|HTTYD|LOTR|Harry Potter|Narnia|Inheritance|MARVEL/DC|Star Wars|Jurassic Park|Doctor Who|MLP/LPS|Pokemon
Darkshine Laufeyson

Pride Points: 2

Postby Nilla » April 4th, 2017, 12:52 am

Nilla

Pride Points: 8

Postby Gaze » April 4th, 2017, 6:38 am

[quote="Nilla"]NALA EXISTS!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Junior-L ... SwU8hY4mhA[/quote]

!!!! this is an exciting development! time to start hunting (~:<
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 2nd, 2017, 6:00 pm

ok so I still have never been able to find any series 4 I kept seeing only series 3......now I keep checking but there not there anymore......did they stop selling the, what am I going to do to get the series 4 now? :busted:
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Lynx » August 4th, 2017, 9:49 pm

I have a few figures from series 4 up on my eBay shop, want me to PM you the link if you're in the US?
Lynx

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace