Merchandise FAILS

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: Merchandise FAILS

Postby Squeely » August 19th, 2016, 6:52 am

Yeah EJ, the kissing Simba + Nala was always a little weird to me as well, though I still loved them. The originals with the hard plastic eyes are a lot cuter, so if anything, it's definitely a fail that they removed the original eyes. There's a Kiara and Kovu, too. Here's Kiara and Kovu with the same style of eyes that Simba and Nala originally had:

It does at least make a little more sense for these two to kiss, as Kiara was a bit flirty with Kovu as a cub, and they do actually kiss as adults.

But still, while cute and maybe not a fail, it is still a little out-of-line with what TLK and SP show us to have the couples kissing as cubs.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby HasiraKali » August 19th, 2016, 11:22 pm

What's also funny about those is that the Simba will kiss the Kovu and the Nala will kiss the Kiara. At least the original Simba and Nala.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby LittleRolox3 » August 20th, 2016, 1:49 pm

Elton john this one?:p i try to position it in a way it doesnt look odd:p

image.jpeg

I was having a quick skim in my bookcase and i have a tiny tin nala where her clip art is actually kiara!
image.jpeg

I really like the idea of this thread, gonna try to find some more in my collection i know i have a few more

sorry just realised the pictures uploaded squinty on my phone:P
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby Lionkingview » September 9th, 2016, 8:26 pm

[quote="Elton John"] However if they were to change that roar to a flamethrower or have him shoot lightning out his butt that would be very bad.
[/quote]

That might be as it is....but it would be f*cking awesome to have a fire puking lightning farting lion.

I can see the title right now

"The Lion Guard hyper: Goodzilla vs. Kion"
:lol:
ImageImage
But in the end, the human soul
will ever reach for the truth
-Samus Aran-
Lionkingview
I go my own way

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 6

Postby Squeely » November 17th, 2016, 1:21 am

When I was a young warthog, I owned the most 90s Scar hat of all time. I searched it up recently, only to find Scar's colors were completely wrong:

Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby zerodix » November 17th, 2016, 1:23 pm

i never saw that hat before! it is pretty nineties!! love it.. good ol days
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Previous

Return to Lion King Marketplace