Lion King Lookout

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: Lion King Lookout

Postby Heeey-Kion » January 11th, 2017, 12:17 am

I dropped out at about 150, Lmao!
Heeey-Kion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Gaze » January 11th, 2017, 12:26 am

[quote="Heeey-Kion"]I dropped out at about 150, Lmao![/quote]
I can't blame ya there. I probably would have done the same. sorry to see that auction got so crazy!! I hope you find a better deal out there!
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby Heeey-Kion » January 11th, 2017, 12:48 am

[quote="Gaze"][quote="Heeey-Kion"]I dropped out at about 150, Lmao![/quote]
I can't blame ya there. I probably would have done the same. sorry to see that auction got so crazy!! I hope you find a better deal out there![/quote]
It went insane in the last 30 seconds! Kind of funny, actually.
Heeey-Kion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby LittleRolox3 » January 11th, 2017, 12:50 am

[quote="Heeey-Kion"][quote="Gaze"][quote="Heeey-Kion"]I dropped out at about 150, Lmao![/quote]
I can't blame ya there. I probably would have done the same. sorry to see that auction got so crazy!! I hope you find a better deal out there![/quote]
It went insane in the last 30 seconds! Kind of funny, actually.[/quote]

i was watching it when it was at $100 i expected it to finish there, then $237 i was like WTH?! then $330 i was like oh god please tell me its actual people who intend to actually pay for it
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby Heeey-Kion » January 11th, 2017, 1:00 am

I honestly didn't expect it to go past 100
Heeey-Kion

Postby Nilla » January 11th, 2017, 8:44 am

Oh my god that price!! I'm baffled! Suddenly I feel incredibly guilty about defacing mine. (I got it first hand at WDW when I was really young, and apparently colored the eyes with marker bc I was a stupid kid, and mom put it in the dryer and damaged it, and when I was older, I scrubbed the eyes getting the color off but damaging the threads, and I took her apart to replace her burnt tail) I keep hoping I'll find a better condition one at a thrift store since I live by WDW and run into a lot of the parks merchandise while thrifting, or that I'll find a mislabeled one on ebay, but no such luck.
I have the skillset to sew my own brand new, but where am I supposed to find plush fabric in the right color!
Nilla

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby nathalie » January 11th, 2017, 9:06 am

The person who bidded on that Sarabi must not have known she normally comes with a Simba plushie.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Gaze » January 11th, 2017, 9:46 am

[quote="nathalie"]The person who bidded on that Sarabi must not have known she normally comes with a Simba plushie.[/quote]
I think you must be thinking of the much larger and less on-model Sarabi plush, the 1994 Disney store one, versus the smaller, more movie-accurate, and much rarer WDW Sarabi - actually not sure what year this one was produced. 2003 or 2005 or something? anyone know?
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby Nilla » January 11th, 2017, 11:48 am

I'm not totally sure, but I think 2005, considering the age I was when I would've gotten it
Nilla

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nathalie » January 11th, 2017, 4:13 pm

[quote="Gaze"][quote="nathalie"]The person who bidded on that Sarabi must not have known she normally comes with a Simba plushie.[/quote]
I think you must be thinking of the much larger and less on-model Sarabi plush, the 1994 Disney store one, versus the smaller, more movie-accurate, and much rarer WDW Sarabi - actually not sure what year this one was produced. 2003 or 2005 or something? anyone know?[/quote]

Ok, so it was me, who wasn't aware there are 2, hehe.

I didn't know that. I'm only familiar with the Sarabi & Simba version :)
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace