Lion King Lookout

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: Lion King Lookout

Postby Heeey-Kion » December 17th, 2016, 4:15 pm

[quote="Nilla"]Shenzi(?) Disney Store plush. it might go for a better price than usual because it doesnt specifically say what it is and there isnt a great or prominent photo of it

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Store-Pl ... Swo4pYVJ45[/quote]

It's Banzai. Shenzi's mouth is closed on her plush. :D
Heeey-Kion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Nilla » December 29th, 2016, 6:36 pm

[quote="Sadiki"]
oh my god, of COURSE this had to pop up when I'm living off the tiniest paycheck I've ever received and my savings have been eaten up. I wanna cry LMAO[/quote]

You still living off of the tiniest paycheck ever? Saw the WDW sarabi on ebay today, priced at what it's worth, but hey, at least it's buyable. Thought of your quest to find one, lol
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-very-rar ... SwEzxYZQn~
Nilla

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby Gaze » December 30th, 2016, 2:55 am

[quote="Nilla"]
You still living off of the tiniest paycheck ever? Saw the WDW sarabi on ebay today, priced at what it's worth, but hey, at least it's buyable. Thought of your quest to find one, lol
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-very-rar ... SwEzxYZQn~[/quote]
oh....my GOD!!!! I can't thank you enough for sharing this! I'm honestly still recovering from that tiny paycheck and it isn't the best idea to be dropping this kind of money, but hey, I get paid in less than a week.... I seriously gasped and my heart stopped for a sec seeing this post. I bought it immediately. LOL

I hadn't even been checking ebay lately because it just kind of seemed like this plush would never pop up, so really, thank you so much!!! my years-long quest is finally over
:lol:
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby Nilla » December 30th, 2016, 4:39 am

I'm glad you got her!!! I saw posts from way back when of you looking for her and I was rooting for you!! Post pictures when she arrives!
Nilla

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby Gaze » January 10th, 2017, 8:54 am

another WDW Sarabi is on ebay right now! I guess it must be Sarabi season....I'm pretty shocked to see two pop up in a row.

the bids better start climbing higher on this one or I'm not gonna be happy that I just dropped $100 on mine :lol:
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Postby Heeey-Kion » January 10th, 2017, 8:42 pm

I got highest bid on that one rn DON'T ANYBODY EVEN think about it! :p
Heeey-Kion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby LittleRolox3 » January 10th, 2017, 11:36 pm

just saw what sarabi went for. holy moly
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby Gaze » January 10th, 2017, 11:47 pm

[quote="LittleRolox3"]just saw what sarabi went for. holy moly[/quote]
good god, that is unbelievable!!! alright, now I'm really glad I got mine for the price I did. LOL.
Gaze
TLK collector

and bad poster

Postby LittleRolox3 » January 10th, 2017, 11:52 pm

[quote="Gaze"][quote="LittleRolox3"]just saw what sarabi went for. holy moly[/quote]
good god, that is unbelievable!!! alright, now I'm really glad I got mine for the price I did. LOL.[/quote]

how much did you get yours for? managed to get mine for £15 a few years back from a selling group on facebook couldnt believe the bargain i scored
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby Gaze » January 11th, 2017, 12:05 am

[quote="LittleRolox3"][quote="Gaze"][quote="LittleRolox3"]just saw what sarabi went for. holy moly[/quote]
good god, that is unbelievable!!! alright, now I'm really glad I got mine for the price I did. LOL.[/quote]

how much did you get yours for? managed to get mine for £15 a few years back from a selling group on facebook couldnt believe the bargain i scored[/quote]
mine was $90, + shipping from the UK making the grand total $110. so definitely not as good a steal as you got, but better than $330!
:lol:

picking her up from the post office today, actually!
Gaze
TLK collector

and bad poster

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace